Trainer Search

tyblank

Reaction score
you could always disable norton and use it then turn it back on

alxv1

Reaction score
If possible could you please update this for build 11964? Game crashes if I use any other trainer.. Also detected as "FileRepMetagen Malware" by Avast, added to exclusions but sadly doesn't work with current the build I have.. Thanks a lot

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi sifu..master..the dungeon darkness been updated...sifu pls help..n also in football manager 2016..cannot work ..sifu..pls added godly players..tq sifu

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current build is #12102 actually

hi sifu..master..the dungeon darkness been updated...sifu pls help..n also in football manager 2016..cannot work ..sifu..pls added godly players..tq sifu

I have a p2p version installed

I tested current latest trainer "11931 " for the newest game build 12*** i don't remember the number exactly but it worked perfectly fine , My trainers don't always need an update to work on newer versions of the games .

alxv1

Reaction score
I tested current latest trainer "11931 " for the newest game build 12*** i don't remember the number exactly but it worked perfectly fine , My trainers don't always need an update to work on newer versions of the games .
I just got the last build (12102) lost all my saves too, oh well.. Game doesn't crash anymore but the trainer has no effect whatsoever sadly. As I said maybe it's because I have a cra.cked version

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sifu thanks for reply asap on dungeon darkness..sifu..case of football manager 2016..can sifu..please please assist..godly player n the trainer are not workin..tq tq sifu mr antifun..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just got the last build (12102) lost all my saves too, oh well.. Game doesn't crash anymore but the trainer has no effect whatsoever sadly. As I said maybe it's because I have a cra.cked version
What do you mean no effect ? , Tested the trainer on Build #12181 and it activates just fine ,Start game first then the trainer and make sure the trainer detects the game .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
My Norten Won't run the latest One it keeps saying it has a High level trojan on it.

I've tried that and Its being stubborn. it keeps telling me its some Sort of High risk Trojan named Sonar something...

iknow you said you fixed the issue but incase i will explain what needs to be done with norton since i use it

first i keep all of MAF's trainers in one folder

next open norton & be on the security tab

then at the top click on settings then on anti virus

then click on the scans and risks tab

then items to exclude from scans configure it to leave that folder alone

then same on the items to exclude from auto protect Sonar & download intelligence detection configure that to leave the folder alone

alxv1

Reaction score
What do you mean no effect ? , Tested the trainer on Build #12181 and it activates just fine ,Start game first then the trainer and make sure the trainer detects the game .
I must have been doing something wrong, all options work perfectly now lol. Thanks a lot :D

redss

Reaction score
trainer no longer works with f3 or f4 the rest so far work

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
master ..sifu..its true..the game just updated..some on the trainer not work..but u r great master..

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
tq sifu..sadhu to u master..i wish the master mr antifun n adm..a very happy christmas..2015

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sifu..hi wat about football manager 2016..sifu any chance ..al godly players..tq

psg1john

Master Donor
Reaction score
damn this game hard as hell thanks for the Trainer and here a few$