Trainer Search

Arishem

Reaction score
I just tried downloading v.24357 3 different times and each time it downloads 0KB. Is the link bad or is something wrong on my end?

I just tried to download the next earlier version of the trainer and it downloaded fine, so it must be the file or link to the file.

laroal

Reaction score
Chrome and IE won't let me have the latest one because of a virus warning

kanggg

Reaction score
All trainers downloaded from here are 100% virus free.

ecom999999

Reaction score
would like to download version 24787, but my browser interrupts the download and says there is a virus. is this safe?

kanggg

Reaction score
It has been mentioned countless times before. It's a false positive. There are no viruses in MAF's trainers.

ecom999999

Reaction score
It has been mentioned countless times before. It's a false positive. There are no viruses in MAF's trainers.
That is really interesting, then please explain why Windows Defender detected Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl after I tried to download the file. Thanks.

aaron820011

Reaction score
That is really interesting, then please explain why Windows Defender detected Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl after I tried to download the file. Thanks.
Its because the trainers modify the code of your games while you play them. Normally, that,s a red hot flag of a virus, modifying code and executing commands is a big no no according to your antivirus. Its the same reason you sometimes have to disable to antivirus to use cheat engine. Been using these trainers for awhile, they don't have any malicious code.

AvangionQ

Reaction score
New version of the game has been released ... 24839 ... please update if necessary.