Trainer Search

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
+1 :p

Note though since I don't own the game yet, anyone owning the game should make a list of cheats for Mr.Antifun.

Maybe: Inf. Health, Inf. Cash, Inf. Stat/Skill, Fast Kill, No Stress, etc.

Quink

Reaction score
Only really needed options would be inf health and inf gold to start with. If you have inf Hp you dont really care about stress or inst kills

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
honestly all you need is Infinite HP and you're pretty much set for everything.

Paulx

Reaction score
Inf. Health, Inf. Cash, Inf. Stat/Skill, Fast Kill, No Stress, etc.
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Fleshhunter

Reaction score
Inf. Health is the must, Inf. Cash will be nice...What about Inf. Heirlooms?...Also no stress is needed because I just had all my party members get fearful and panicked around for 4 turns...

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
Inf. Health is the must, Inf. Cash will be nice...What about Inf. Heirlooms?...Also no stress is needed because I just had all my party members get fearful and panicked around for 4 turns...

I dunno. I kind of like the idea of insane gods.

JusticeArts

Reaction score
I just found that if your go to the game directory there’s a folder called “Inventory” with one file in it that can be opened with notepad. Within the file you can change the cost of provisions and how much you can carry of each. I suggest making a backup of this file in case you want to go back to defaults at some point. You can even change the cost of what items and rewards are worth. Note that “Food” is labeled as “provision” within the file.