Trainer Search

Alebelly

Reaction score
inf item only seems to work if Mega Souls is activated. it actually works fine, but you need to pick up 2 of any item, then it increases by x100.
If you get too many souls it somehow flips to negative souls and they are no longer usable or droppable, I just make sure to drop any souls if I get around a million.
when you switch to havoc form, the audio seems to loop creating an awful sound

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
inf item only seems to work if Mega Souls is activated. it actually works fine, but you need to pick up 2 of any item, then it increases by x100.
If you get too many souls it somehow flips to negative souls and they are no longer usable or droppable, I just make sure to drop any souls if I get around a million.
when you switch to havoc form, the audio seems to loop creating an awful sound
So is the issue of souls caused by mega souls or inf.souls cheat? .

Jon4247

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain I was only using mega souls, I'm at negative 2 billion and something right now trying to go back positive, I may just have to restart lol

hellbent210

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!! Quick question OP says
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Wrath
  3. Inf.Havoc
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Souls
  6. Mega Souls
but the trainer says
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Wrath
  3. Inf.Havoc
  4. Mega Souls
  5. Inf.Souls
  6. Inf.Items
it it possible 4 and 6 are just mislabeled? and if so which is the correct one? Could be the reason why people are having issues.

hellbent210

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain I was only using mega souls, I'm at negative 2 billion and something right now trying to go back positive, I may just have to restart lol

Random but have you tried activating the trainer before you load the game save? ACO had this same issue with artifact frags that it would 0 out if not activated before the save was loaded. Something about the game trying to adjust back to the original code or something. And if this solution does work it might be the same ACO as in if it autosaved at some point you're kinda boned as the game perm changed the numbers. Also see my above post because i think inf items and mega souls might be switched. Waiting on a response.

riddle box

Reaction score
Another great release from the main man himself. Thank you for taking your time to make these for us.

Adhi_Putra

Reaction score
Darksiders 3 V1.00 Trainer +6

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Wrath
  3. Inf.Havoc
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Inf.Souls
  6. Mega Souls

Notice:
  • Inf.Souls cheat will prevent your souls from decreasing when you spend souls while Mega souls cheat will give you 100X souls when you collect souls
Weird songs when I use infinity Havoc...can you Fix that think dude...Ur welcome

bobby24

Reaction score
The only two issues i can see currently are - the MASSIVE negative souls and the Havoc form blows up your speaker volume. also seems even if you don't do inf havoc form it stays full no matter what. Hope this helps. Ty again for all your work.

bobby24

Reaction score
Inf items does not seem to work for components for upgrading the weapons now as well.

Alex6969

Reaction score
Okay this is just a suggestion for getting around the negative souls bug. What if you added a function of adding a certain amount of souls? Since the negative souls number in -2000000000, the amount of souls to add would have to be a million or ten.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
mega souls, I haven't used inf souls.

Did you try to use Inf.Souls to fix the issue or does it stay negative with that ? .

Rivyn

Reaction score
Did you try to use Inf.Souls to fix the issue or does it stay negative with that ? .
I have the same issue. At -2 billion. Mega souls chips away at that, though.

Just a thought, but it might be the whole 'lose souls on death' thing.

Edit: Found a way out of debt. Mega Souls and Inf. Items on. Find Vulgrum, and start selling demonic artifacts. I was netting about 20 mil, give or take, per sale. Just keep doing it until you're back in the green. Loaded the game after, still in the green. So, my guess is it has to do with Inf. Souls and the loss of souls on death.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Need trainer added ,Had to put both wrath and Havoc cheats together to fix the sound issue.

Changed souls cheat as well to fix the souls bug .

Doom62

Reaction score
Thank you for your work MrAntiFun. However I found the missing souls in my inventory when I checked my lurcher cache. After I opened them all, I was no longer in the negative digits soulwise.

Rivyn

Reaction score
Thank you for your work MrAntiFun. However I found the missing souls in my inventory when I checked my lurcher cache. After I opened them all, I was no longer in the negative digits soulwise.
Well, damn. Thank you for that. I'll be honest, I didn't even know we had an inventory outside the attribute and weapon screen. Thanks!

Edom61

Reaction score
Easy weapon upgrade works (kinda). You can upgrade weapons but it also gives you all the runes of the game fully upgraded. When you try to put one in a weapon socket, the game crashes.