Trainer Search

sergio701

Reaction score
Please MAF ,updated the trainer for the new version alpha 7.2 plssssssssss

sergio701

Reaction score
Nah,trainer v7.1 works great on game version7.2 thanks MAF!

rvftgb321das

Reaction score
The health does not work with 7.2 Game and 7.1 Trainer, everything else does. I also make request to freeze time.

ArchRiddle

Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer for 8.0, hope for your geart work!!

djduzrite

Reaction score
Okay, I might be slightly a dumb-ass here, but I cant get any of the buttons for the trainer to work, As my F1-F12 buttons share different functions, which require me to press shift to use the F-number function. I am aware i can change the hotkeys, but they don't seem to work either as when i try to activate them that way i get a windows ding and then the trainer crashes. Any advice or support?

M4C14W

Reaction score
Okay, I might be slightly a dumb-ass here, but I cant get any of the buttons for the trainer to work, As my F1-F12 buttons share different functions, which require me to press shift to use the F-number function. I am aware i can change the hotkeys, but they don't seem to work either as when i try to activate them that way i get a windows ding and then the trainer crashes. Any advice or support?
Please read 'Notice' carefully in first post. It may help.

llxrawrxll

Reaction score
8.0 does not appear to properly work on 9.1; Will test further and see if I can get it working.