Trainer Search

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
My game crashes because I have AMD crimson driver, they have a bug that crashes the game and have not fixed it, shame really super damage was good.

Have to wait for AMD to fix the drivers, or I can just play it on my daughter computer as she has an older gfx card with Cat drivers, seems to work ok with these.

Last edited:

Les Erlich

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for trainer update. Inventory on this game is a little different than dead effect 1.Cant seem to find the cash amount to activate Inf Cash cheat. I don't see it in my inventory. Maybe I'm missing something. Anybody having the same problem?

BuckFouYitch

Reaction score
yep, same here.
the latest update removed the Cash Tab from the Inventory Arc Menu.
Anyone have any workaround for that?

JanikaTesla

Reaction score
Can we get an update for this? Cash and a few others don't work. Great trainer still! Thank you, MrAntifun!

PS: Testing right now and it mostly seems cash doesn't work.

Last edited:

HeroinHero

Reaction score
All options except the cash one, works. An update would be appreciated. Thank you for your work as well.

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
Works great, all works and not a single crash, great job on this trainer, thanks.

Mrs. Holga

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem: I have all trainer options enabled while in mission 3 of the game, where one has to cover Minikin from hostile forces, I always get one-hit killed after I started the generator in the basement and went up to the machine gun. Wether it's one of these watch-dogs things or soldier fire, one hit and I am dead.

I disabled F7 or any other options but nothing changed. Does anyone have an idea?

Rickbattosai

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem: I have all trainer options enabled while in mission 3 of the game, where one has to cover Minikin from hostile forces, I always get one-hit killed after I started the generator in the basement and went up to the machine gun. Wether it's one of these watch-dogs things or soldier fire, one hit and I am dead.

I disabled F7 or any other options but nothing changed. Does anyone have an idea?
Same for me. One shot kills, which also means health cheat doesn't work.

perohijo

Reaction score
what version works with steam? I just bought the game and downloaded the V170 version but when I try to activate it only option that works is in infinite power. My version of the game is 5.4. I tried it just like Mr Antifun suggested, but at the beginning just afew of the options worked except unlimited health. When I tried to play the game again, just the infinite power option works.

Last edited:

alicia4065

Reaction score
Only thing working is Inf Stamina and Inf Power everything else is broken. Can we get a update. Thx