Trainer Search

lonemvm

Reaction score
crashes my game randomly, is it because im using nosteam version?

papakuma

Reaction score
hello, same here its crashes the game about 5mn and return to the desktop !! And i disable the AV KaspPure 3.0 but no more results !!

Sxsxarael

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!
Any chance for a time manipulation option?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have the nosTEAM Version aswell, The trainer works fine i played for 3 hours with the trainer and the game run smooth and no crashing.

Maybe try to run the game and the trainer as Administator.

joe.b

Reaction score
can you make like you can have unlimited throwable items

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have a Q, Im new to Dead Rising So whats happend when the time is on Hours:0 - Minutes:0, Does it like restarting the all game over ? or only the chapter ?

cosminbh

Reaction score
You restart from the last chapter, like going overtime or something i am new to this system as well since i played only a few hours of dead rising 2 where this system was introduced. I really hate it though it's like having an extra worry without the hordes of zombies :D.
Maybe Mr.Antifun will look at the timer and will make a cheat to freeze time.

danc77

Reaction score
or maybe a cheat that resets the timer to day 1

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have found a Cheat that freeze time and more option's but its from another site and i dont really know if im allowed to ADV other people sites here.

lonemvm

Reaction score
Kalars
I have found a Cheat that freeze time and more option's but its from another site and i dont really know if im allowed to ADV other people sites here.
Both already run as admin by default?

tMO

Reaction score
i have no antivirus on but if i click on download, chrome say ther are no data so i dont know what i have to do now -.- can you reupload it pls?

Dariyan

Reaction score
if ur talking about lingons trainer its busted in inf ammo dept it just doesnt work

cosminbh

Reaction score
Mr Antifun should add infinite mission timers and day night cycle option or time freeze if it wolud be possible.

Regards.