Trainer Search

Gomikael

Reaction score
So does the trainer work with the current steam version or is it broken.

Doomkiller98

Reaction score
I got a slight problem, well at least my anti virus has, with this, I know the fact that most trainers are seen as virusses.
But i download MrAntifun trainers all the time, but this one says there is a temporary file called
91efe98b-1c8d-4d97-a91a-73807b393b24.tmp
I'm not extremely knowledgeable about different file types.
But what i do know is that tmp files can be used as virus hosts.
What's up with this?

alphawolfzzz

Reaction score
I know I am super late to this cus I been wanting to buy this game until this year I finally did but one qns would be do they include infinite throwables?

kajb139

Reaction score
doesnt seem to be working anymore... the game is crashing on launch

IsuzuSohma

Reaction score
I've only tried the health, ammo and durability cheat (which all work so far) but the infinite time one doesn't seem to work, hours seem to still go by

C Styles

Reaction score
Anyone else getting the issue where unlimited health gives the enemies unlimited health also?

DeathX

Reaction score
where is the previous v the trainer, now is installer.... please portable version

rdzf

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun, how about if You adding a cheat for the trainer of Dead Rising 3 in wemod a cheat that freezes the side quest timer? Currently the infinite time cheat only affects the main timer, but it would be great to have the option to pause side quest timers so one can take their time, especially to get the collectibles.

This would allow players to have more time to explore and complete all the quests and collectibles without worrying about time limits on side quests.

I really appreciate the work you've done with the trainer cheats for Dead Rising 3 in wemod. I'm sure a lot of players would enjoy this additional feature. Thanks for considering this request! Would it be a good idea to add that cheat I mentioned to you?

Last edited: