Trainer Search

Panpiper

Donor
Reaction score
Well, I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I am using the correct trainer version for the latest build of Dead State, but regardless if I start the trainer before or after launching the game, I cannot seem to affect stat and skill points for a new character. I get the audio cues telling me the functions have been added, 'active trainer', F4 & F5 are in red, yet only the base number of stats and skills can be allocated. Nor does it affect an existing character in game either. 'Am' I doing something wrong?

MikeyMcKillYou

Reaction score
Well, I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I am using the correct trainer version for the latest build of Dead State, but regardless if I start the trainer before or after launching the game, I cannot seem to affect stat and skill points for a new character. I get the audio cues telling me the functions have been added, 'active trainer', F4 & F5 are in red, yet only the base number of stats and skills can be allocated. Nor does it affect an existing character in game either. 'Am' I doing something wrong?

I was only able to work the stats and skills for my own character... Was wondering if we could raise for others as well?

Panpiper

Donor
Reaction score
I was only able to work the stats and skills for my own character... Was wondering if we could raise for others as well?
That would almost certainly require a save game editor which is a VERY different sort of program than is a trainer. As far as I know, there is no such save game editor for Dead State.

(I was able to resolve my own issues by figuring out how to use Cheat Engine for the purposes of cheating starting skills and stats for my principle character, which was all I wanted to do in the first place.) It is more cumbersome and technical than a trainer, but not SO much more that it cannot be figured out.

Benji0311

Reaction score
i have the problem, ALL ppl (including looter (enemies)) get unlimited rounds and hp... endless fight and btw ALL my characters gain 99 skill/attribute points

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Any chance this could be updated to include unlimited item capacity/inventory weight? I don't really have need for any of the other trainer options, but being able to play solo with three dog companions is something I want to do, but losing three potential companions worth of loot capacity really hurts the game more than the fun can offset.

It's about the only trainer option that is really missing, and it would be great. I know there's more than enough days to loot every zone, but only having to visit places once would really soothe the monotonous aspect of the game - especially in Austin Mall and Hotel, which takes something like 23 trips to empty - with high strength companions and a car trunk as well!

Cheers MrAntiGod, your trainers make PC gaming great again!

randomsasquatch

Reaction score
All non-zombie enemies get infinite turns and hp. The unlimited shelter supplies doesn't seem to work anymore.

masbroo

Reaction score
Got the same problem with Looters having infinite HP & Turn

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Workaround for the human enemies having infinite moves/hp, etc:
Save the game when you first enter a new area. Disable Infinite Moves/HP, etc. Go searching around until you encounter/see the enemy and (preferably manually with the Spacebar) initiate combat. Re-enable the cheats AFTER combat is initialized. Enemies will not have the effects of the trainer options. Proceed to remain in combat mode and clear the entire map of enemies, then enjoy your loot patrol.

Gault

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun So I have the 2.0.1 version and when I use the infinite health or infinite turns it also give certain enemies infinite also is there anyway to change this? I'm currently going to try the 2.0.2 version of the trainer to see if that fixes it but I figured I would ask on here.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun So I have the 2.0.1 version and when I use the infinite health or infinite turns it also give certain enemies infinite also is there anyway to change this? I'm currently going to try the 2.0.2 version of the trainer to see if that fixes it but I figured I would ask on here.
Newer trainer added with built in items editor .

Kaistyle2

Reaction score
Do you happen to have a list as to how the items are labeled under your built in items editor? If I try to use it as a free player, you can't click the drop down and have to shuffle through it one by one till you hopefully find something you are looking for.