Trainer Search

Leitmotif

Reaction score
The infinite health cheat works (except for animals) but I find the infinite resources and infinite ammo cheats only work *sometimes*. It's rather random when they come into effect as well, I've tried to test multiple ways of getting them to trigger with no luck in any one singular way.

Reaction score
Many thanks for the hard work

Current Trainers:
Death Road to Canada V1.00 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V08.18.2016 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V09.25.2016 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V10.29.2016 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V06.17.2017 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V12.18.2017 Trainer +3
Death Road to Canada V02.17.2018 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Resources

Notice:
  • Resources cheat includes food , gas , medication , pistoal ammo , rifle ammo and shotgun ammo
  • Open loot window after activating resources cheat to get its effect

TimoMajere

Reaction score
Perhaps its me.. but Press f1 doesnt do anything but change window resolutions only. Remapping to a different key doesnt even work either. Just makes a DING sound.
The other 2 commands work fine.
I don't know why Im having the exact opposite effect as everyone else.. I cant get health to work.. all the others work just fine.

Popu3434

Reaction score
For those who have tried this trainer and have had issues, all three cheats work. To get the resources and ammo to you, you need to get into a conversation with someone basically. At the top right when you see the "?" icon, you click on it, the loot tab should be seen, and it will then the cheats will work (you should see all your resources at 999 on that tab. Has worked for me every time now.

Last edited:

Gethwuh

Reaction score
Upon downloading the latest version, my antivirus detected that it had a trojan type computer virus by the name of 'Wacatac', may you please find a way to remove the virus before reposting or at least add a virus detection filter to help with theese problems?

black8900

Reaction score
You need to add an exception as malware alarm occurs quite often with such trainers. Worked for me

Last edited:

memeslol

Reaction score
I know this thread is dead, but all the resource and ammo values are 4 Bytes, you can find them pretty easily using Cheat Engine