Trainer Search

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
hello Mr. Antifun You know about there is no cheats for the delta force xtreme and delta force xtreme 2 games and the trainers which been made never work and I 'm a delta force fun and I search for google from this situation but I did not find any cheats or any trainer I will ask you that you may make a trainer for delta force x2 for v1.7.5.7 patched version of game so

Game Name:Delta Force Xtreme 2 Game v1.7.5.7 patched retail version
Game Version:V1.7.5.7
Fixed EXE:NoCD Patch Creator: THC Devrim or Unknown (for v1.7.5.7)

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
hi I wonder Can this Trainer be made ? best regards and thanks for any working for any trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can you provide me with some links to help me get the game on the versions you got?.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will be up tomorrow morning .

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
thanks mrantifun I m only a college student I know only a little C programming and I always preciate and support this programming effort because the trainer making design with assembly or without assembly is difficult for most coder people and thanks for any effort for any making trainer

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
thanks again but I have questions ....the questions are...
I Use Windows 7 Enterprises and while I m on game when I Press F2,F3,F4 So inifinite ammo,inifinite gadget,inf breath and inf exp works on when I play game in first open but since on the play on the other sp maps the game crashes and it gives these errors

errors are sysdump.txt saved errors and the links are....

https://mega.co.nz/#!sVY2RZbR!i4tXhySneubn6U51CsKQWdfusM8L4NOVQaEMH2r4JPg this is first

https://mega.co.nz/#!9ZJAwYCL!Bj0cR_vK5S1Gdb07bz8IfxX7tK_aNV0Rh4yc4WGPzqM this is the second error file and it gives errors and the game crashes immediately but infinite health works without error

thanks now and good work

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is a certain cheat causing the crash ? .

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think the inf ammo-inf gadget,inf breath and inf exp gives crashes but infinite health does not crashes because I tested all of them one by one I Run the trainer with administrator and windows 7 compatibility before start the game and , I go into game and I activated the these 4 cheats (inf ammo-inf gadget,inf breath,inf exp) after games crashes and gives sysdump.txt saved error I think errors takes place since when each map starts with these values,game returns these values the original ones...İt is my idea but you know the best solution.... thanks trainer supporting ...and good work

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
especially inf ammo-inf gadget gives crashes I tested this option especially

but it continued giving sysdump.txt saved error but other 2 options(inf

breath and inf exp) gives error sometime not every time...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im sorry , Just been busy last couple days with my college classes , I will check it out as soon as i can.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes sorry , 2 days ago i went to the dentists and he removed my wisdom teeth and i was in pain all day yesterday and the day before and couldnt do much , Will try to make some trainers today.

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
I m sorry for hearing this I Hope you will get past this disease and good work for any effort, I Will be happy if you try to solve problem...
it is hard to find people like you in this time

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
thanks I Tested it and it does not give any error The delta force xtreme 2 game is the most best coded game to against trainers and it gave error continuously since
all made trainers by coders and you have broken this chain as I say the trainer does not give error anymore The only thing I can applaud this.......I m very happy and as long as I have enough money I will continue to donate you for your effort

Last edited: