4. Inf.Exp

Attachments

• Delta Force Xtreme V1.6.9 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    4 MB · Views: 5,863

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
thanks mrantifun
It is working on v1.6.9.3 on steam and normal last digital version of game without error and you are now free to delete the game

njordwarlord

Reaction score
first thing's first,
i would like to say thank you very very much for this forum, i can play this game without any necessary issue.
about this trainer (delta force xtreme) and another trainer (delta force xtreme 2)
i downloaded both files here, they works fine but only for infinite health (f1)
the next tricks for infinite ammo and so on didnt worked (f2, f3, ...)
i'm running on windows 8.1 os 32 bit, pretty standard pc's spec (2 GB ram, core i3 1.8 GHz, no vga and sound card)

what can i do to make all tricks works, thanks.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
first thing's first,
i would like to say thank you very very much for this forum, i can play this game without any necessary issue.
about this trainer (delta force xtreme) and another trainer (delta force xtreme 2)
i downloaded both files here, they works fine but only for infinite health (f1)
the next tricks for infinite ammo and so on didnt worked (f2, f3, ...)
i'm running on windows 8.1 os 32 bit, pretty standard pc's spec (2 GB ram, core i3 1.8 GHz, no vga and sound card)

what can i do to make all tricks works, thanks.
You can tell me you're game versions, If it's not match for example you're game version is lower version then the Trainer version or Higher then the Trainer version, if it's not match it means the Trainer is not working anymore, try to contact with MrAntiFun about an update.

PS: If you are using the older version of the game, then update it to the Trainer Version or latest version of the game and wait for an update. I don't know about the game versions and if the Trainer version V1.6.9 is the latest version of the game, so check that out and tell me ^^

njordwarlord

Reaction score
You can tell me you're game versions, If it's not match for example you're game version is lower version then the Trainer version or Higher then the Trainer version, if it's not match it means the Trainer is not working anymore, try to contact with MrAntiFun about an update.

PS: If you are using the older version of the game, then update it to the Trainer Version or latest version of the game and wait for an update. I don't know about the game versions and if the Trainer version V1.6.9 is the latest version of the game, so check that out and tell me ^^

thank you for replay,
i'm using these versions
Delta Force - Xtreme, V1.6.3.43; English
DeltaForce: Xtreme 2 (V1.7.4.2)

and how can i change to the old versions without redownload these games, thanks.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
thank you for replay,
i'm using these versions
Delta Force - Xtreme, V1.6.3.43; English
DeltaForce: Xtreme 2 (V1.7.4.2)

and how can i change to the old versions without redownload these games, thanks.
I assume you are using C* version, I have no idea if the game is Steam version, but found a patch online, search for Delta Force - Xtreme "Version" Patch C*

As for this Trainer you're game is older version, means you need to update you're game, I doubt you will find a patch, just redownload the game itself, find the right version and use the Trainer!

njordwarlord

Reaction score
I assume you are using C* version, I have no idea if the game is Steam version, but found a patch online, search for Delta Force - Xtreme "Version" Patch C*

As for this Trainer you're game is older version, means you need to update you're game, I doubt you will find a patch, just redownload the game itself, find the right version and use the Trainer!

i see, thanks for your solution, i think i'll update the game soon.
i though using any trainer will worked, thanks for the shot lol

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i see, thanks for your solution, i think i'll update the game soon.
i though using any trainer will worked, thanks for the shot lol
or find another trainer online for you're game version ;D

nmaxpayne345

Super Donor
Reaction score
the last delta force xtreme 2 version is v1.7.5.7 and it can be found its no dvd *************.com and this trainer works on latest version of the game
and the last delta force xtreme version is v1.6.9.3 that is the same version on the steam and I tested this trainer which works on 64 bit with compatibility windows 7 and administrative privileges