Trainer Search

rebar

Reaction score
Wondering if you could make one for demigod as the current ones i find do not have inf money for the 1.30 versions. I thought you had made one awhile back but apon checking your list i do not see it.

Thank you ahead of time.

Beast

Reaction score
Well as long as i know and tryed "Demigod" use to have cheat codes, soo its basicly very simple to have inf money, lvl ups, and other options !

There is the way to activate the cheat codes in the game ! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) This procedure involves editing a game file ! create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "Game.prefs" file in the "\My Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Demigod" directory. Add the following lines at the beginning of the file, just above the "profile = {" line:

debug = {
enable_debug_facilities = true
}

2.) Save those changes, click on that file's properties, then check the "Read Only" option so that the file cannot be overwritten by the game.

3.) Then while playing the game, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:

Result Cheat Code
God mode [Alt] + N
999,999 gold [Ctrl] + [Alt] + B
Instant level up (20) [Alt] + F
Teleport selected unit [Alt] + T
Kill selected unit [Ctrl] + K
Spawn any unit [Alt] + [F2]
Copy unit/structure [Ctrl] + [Shift] + C
Paste unit/structure [Ctrl] + [Shift] + V
Reveal map [Ctrl] + [Alt] + Z
Toggle opponent AI [Alt] + A
Increase game speed [Plus]
Decrease game speed [Minus]
Wireframe mode [Alt] + V
Enable codes for online play [Alt] + [F4]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is what i can offer as a solution to PWNE the CPU in the game "Demigod". :D
And if you still want a trainer i don't dismiss your desicion, but I thing its more easy just to do that. ;)
Hope this helps.

Sincerely, Beast. :cool: ;)

rebar

Reaction score
Yes those did work until a couple of patches back. Then in a later patch the dev's disabled them so they don't work anymore. basicly the cheat name appears on the screen but the effect never happens. Hence the request for the trainer.

bruikabuika

Reaction score
ty men it helped me alot, to bad this game doesn't have a company mod also she don't have any mod

sbseed

Reaction score
cheaty no worky... need trainer, sick of other sites being gay like CH....

iwanman

Reaction score
Yeah, I also try the debug mode, but it is no longer work for this latest patch. However, you still can use the cheat engine on skirmish or tournament. Search the amount using float type. But I am no pro to make the cheat table. If anyone can make it work, please share. Thank you. It is taking time to repeat the process by searching the value everytime I play. I'm not very good with pointer address etc.