Trainer Search

gotch

Reaction score
just a heads-up,it sort of works for desolate "proper" v1 but you cant enable easy craft or inf skillpoints when you have a menu of any kind open,doing so locks up entire pc and restart is needed.

on my win7 ult pc anyway.

health etc appears to work but at one point i lost ability to jump completely but that could be the game,its very buggy still even though theyve released,still cant even climb ladders etc lmao..

wziemniak

Reaction score
Inf ammo doesn't work for me.

Also I've lost the ability to level up. I have no idea how. Never used any skill points cheats.
I don't think food and thirst options work as well.

Last edited:

wziemniak

Reaction score
Ok just noticed that it was inf scrap option which doesn't give any inf scrap but instead changes level to 99999 so that next time you play, you have max level.

Xan210

Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun! Please update Trainer!

Prinny

Reaction score
Tested on 1.2.8 (Steam version)
  1. No Hunger - not working
  2. No Thirst - not working
  3. Inf.Scrap - not working (instead of scrap it makes your level around 999999 so you can't level up or gain skills/perks - PARTLY SOLVED -> For fast level up - activate it just before first (any) settlement & save game, exit game completly (if you try to reset skills/perks once this function was activated during current game session - game may crash), then relaunch & load your save (your level should be 40, with all skill/perk points) - next buy skill/perk reset item from merchant and reallocate skills/perks)
  4. Inf.Health - working
  5. Inf.Stamina - working
  6. Inf.Durability - working
  7. Easy Craft - working (but you still need workbench or bonfire to craft)
  8. Inf.Ammo - working (+it works as "infinite items" for some items: for crafting materials - activate & go to craft - items that are used in recipe should be 99 now (if not - use "Easy Craft" function), as for food/drinks/medkits - go to status screen where you can apply them - they are 99 now)
  9. No Reload - working
  10. Inf.Skill Points - not working
  11. Inf.Weight - working (activate & throw away any item from your inventory - weight will be 0)
Please, update to latest version