Trainer Search

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Experiencing problems with the Deus Ex Human Revolution - Directors Cut V2.0.66.0 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.

Cheats in trainer:
-Infinite Health
-Infinite Ammo
-Infinite Stamina <------ Problematic.
-Infinite Items
-Freeze Praxis
-Mega Exp
-Infinite Credits

Infinite Stamina included the battery power consumed by abilities being infinite? Battery level still drops despite cheat turned on when using abilities.

Sykoo

Reaction score
Experiencing problems with the Deus Ex Human Revolution - Directors Cut V2.0.66.0 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun.

Cheats in trainer:
-Infinite Health
-Infinite Ammo
-Infinite Stamina <------ Problematic.
-Infinite Items
-Freeze Praxis
-Mega Exp
-Infinite Credits

Infinite Stamina included the battery power consumed by abilities being infinite? Battery level still drops despite cheat turned on when using abilities.
Have you tried to run the Trainer as Administrator priviliges?

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Have you tried to run the Trainer as Administrator priviliges?
Already tried that before I made the forum post. I think I've figured it out now, the infinite stamina cheat is only for infinite running. In the game, you can only sprint for a few seconds or so but with the cheat activated, you can run as much as you want without getting tired.

Sykoo

Reaction score
Already tried that before I made the forum post. I think I've figured it out now, the infinite stamina cheat is only for infinite running. In the game, you can only sprint for a few seconds or so but with the cheat activated, you can run as much as you want without getting tired.
Oh alright :) It's good that it's fixed!

FlankerB

Reaction score
Actually this trainer could use unlimited batery power cheat. Some trainers for the original game (pre directors cut) had this option.