Trainer Search

Suik

Reaction score
Just to let ya'll know, the game's got an anti-cheat function built in the makes Urizen instant kill you if you have the cheats active during the prologue.

Not right. If you have the 1 Shot Kill active, you can die with one hit too. That's what I figured out.

Mattymatt

Reaction score
So what does Option 2 really do? Is it infinite DT gauge or just EX-Gauge for Nero?
Devil Breaker is Nero's arm (which gives 4 arms)
Gauge is for Devil Trigger

But with gague infinite you can breeze through SOS and DMD, for Heaven or Hell you basically 1 shot everything (prologue takes 2), only HOH takes good dodging skills.

same here
Inf Health- Not working
Fast Kill- Not working
Inf Gold Orbs- Not working

Reaction score
Devil Breaker is Nero's arm (which gives 4 arms)
Gauge is for Devil Trigger

But with gague infinite you can breeze through SOS and DMD, for Heaven or Hell you basically 1 shot everything (prologue takes 2), only HOH takes good dodging skills.

same here
Inf Health- Not working
Fast Kill- Not working
Inf Gold Orbs- Not working

Thank you so much

No update to trainer?

Trainer still works fine with the update for me, got through bloody palace on V and Nero thanks to it.

DarkStag

Reaction score
can i ask if you can add in the trainer the possibility to skip the floor of bloody palace and fight only the boss? i want the boss not the small fry.
thanks a lot

Soullesssuicide

Reaction score
Wondering if anyones game crashes randomly while playing? Mine does it at random points so wonderin gif it is just me.. steam version.. I am using the latest version of the trainer..