Trainer Search

headshot0052

Reaction score
Nah, they have done DMC HD 1 and DMC HD 2, i just did a quick check.
another lier,THERE'S NO FLING TRAINER TO OLD DEVIL MAY CRY,ONLY DMC DEVIL MAY CRY(THAT IS THE REMAKE 2013)

Actually they have done one for DMC3 HD too

and that trainer only works with dmc 3 se from steam,dont work in DMC 3 HD,because the .exe is different.

Already check here,fling only make trainer to DMC DEVIL MAY CRY 2013(REMAKE) and DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Last edited:

Ashuraman

Reaction score
another lier,THERE'S NO FLING TRAINER TO OLD DEVIL MAY CRY,ONLY DMC DEVIL MAY CRY(THAT IS THE REMAKE 2013)

and that trainer only works with dmc 3 se from steam,dont work in DMC 3 HC,because the .exe is different.

Already check here,fling only make trainer to DMC DEVIL MAY CRY 2013(REMAKE) and DEVIL MAY CRY 4
You're looking in the wrong place though, it's not on Fling's site. But they do exist, i just tested them. He has made three separate trainers for all 3 HD versions of DMC. Maybe you should look a little deeper before acusing people of lying

headshot0052

Reaction score
You're looking in the wrong place though, it's not on ******* site. But they do exist, i just tested them. He has made three separate trainers for all 3 HD versions of DMC. Maybe you should look a little deeper before acusing people of lying
I checked on google and only found trainer to dmc 4 and dmc devil may cry....
His trainer must be new then

headshot0052

Reaction score
All uploaded yesterday on gtrainers
So that's why i said there's no fling trainer,because i checked last week and didn't exist...
But these trainers dont have cheat to get always S rank,the(stylish rating) only work in combat,but not when you finish the mission.
We still need S rank when we finish the mission
To get S rank when the mission is finished,you need to get all red orbs in mission,low time,get few hits,dont use items and stylish in combat,only have stylish in combat dont give you S rank.

Last edited:

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
I don't appreciate being called a lier, but yea, most of them were uploaded 2 days ago.

kev465

Reaction score
lier ,fling make to dmc devil may cry,not DMC1,that is different...
If you can't tell the difference between the two, then surely you are not a fan of the franchise.

dude i have the fling trainers now, and i got into DMC recently but i'll tell you this my game list goes as follows from best to worst

1.DMC3
2.DMC 1
3.DMC4
4.DMC2

finally you dont need to start a argument over a video game trainer mate, grow up

xragingcactusx

Reaction score
I have an error that keeps popping up when trying to use fling's trainers. Hoping Antifun takes a ***** at it as I've had no issues with their trainers.