5. Set Gold
  6. Set Speed
  7. Set Stat Points
  8. Set Skill Points
  9. Super Health
  10. Super Stamina
  11. Super Mana
Notice:
These mods are for OFFLINE characters only!
\
\
Blizzard is known to revoke game licences from players who are detected or caught modding. This would require you to purchase the game again. Please be aware that this is always a risk. At this time, we are not aware of any bans issued as a result of using these mods, and we will update this message if that ever happens.

Attachments

• Diablo II Resurrected (PC) Trainer Setup.exe
    129.4 KB · Views: 21,200
Last edited:

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
nothing working. The WeMod not having able to find or file. I did "drag and drop file here" The Battle.net app will showing up but not in the game

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
NVM I got it.. it was 2 .EXE files. One for battle.net .EXE file and another .EXE file for game

Fenix1588

Reaction score
Hi. How to make it work. Writes that this version is not suitable for your game.

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
Hi. How to make it work. Writes that this version is not suitable for your game.
open the Program files (x86)> Diablo II Resurrected > "D2R". NOT the "Diablo II Resurrected Launcher" will opening up the Battle.net app

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
Open how? Through the program?
oh that you using the Pro version. I don't use Pro tho because I have 3 monitors lol. Download the WeMod on the PC first then do processing like i said above my commented.

Fenix1588

Reaction score
oh that you using the Pro version. I don't use Pro tho because I have 3 monitors lol. Download the WeMod on the PC first then do processing like i said above my commented.
I found WeMod. Reinstalling the game. I originally installed WeMod. Established the game. I selected a file from Program files (x86). But after I click run through WeMod. He writes that your version of the game is not supported. games purchased. Am I doing the wrong startup order?

Fenix1588

Reaction score
I forgot to say. When I ignore the game version warnings. He starts the game. But the function doesn't work.

PlatinumXX

Reaction score
I forgot to say. When I ignore the game version warnings. He starts the game. But the function doesn't work.
which one you playing online or offline? this is trainers for offline work only. not online

offensive95

Reaction score
ok.... i dont want to be rude, i dont know how hard it is to update a trainer that being said, the trainer before this one that was updated was done with in a few hours (yes i timed it lol) but this one has been 1st in queue since yesterday :( can we maybe please get a update on the update lol :)????

Last edited:

adamgao

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) v1.0.65931 Trainer +11
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) 9-24-21 Trainer +11
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) 9-27-21 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Set Vitality
  2. Set Dexterity
  3. Set Energy
  4. Set Strength
  5. Set Gold
  6. Set Speed
  7. Set Stat Points
  8. Set Skill Points
  9. Super Health
  10. Super Stamina
  11. Super Mana
Notice:
These cheats are experimental and may not work correctly. We are in the process of fixing them up!
\
\
Blizzard is known to revoke game licences from players who are detected or caught cheating. This would require you to purchase the game again. Please be aware that this is always a risk. At this time, we are not aware of any bans issued as a result of using these cheats, and we will update this message if that ever happens.
Just tried the cheats, none working.
Current Trainers:
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) v1.0.65931 Trainer +11
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) 9-24-21 Trainer +11
Diablo II: Resurrected (PC) 9-27-21 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Set Vitality
  2. Set Dexterity
  3. Set Energy
  4. Set Strength
  5. Set Gold
  6. Set Speed
  7. Set Stat Points
  8. Set Skill Points
  9. Super Health
  10. Super Stamina
  11. Super Mana
Notice:
These cheats are experimental and may not work correctly. We are in the process of fixing them up!
\
\
Blizzard is known to revoke game licences from players who are detected or caught cheating. This would require you to purchase the game again. Please be aware that this is always a risk. At this time, we are not aware of any bans issued as a result of using these cheats, and we will update this message if that ever happens.
Saw the Oct1 update, tried the cheats, none working, some do apply numbers like vitality, but no health increase, others dont work at all.

NeoPhysiX

Reaction score
Guys I know how to add stat / skill points and gold

To add stat / skill points: just pass 1 level to have 5 stat points and 1 skill point at that time define what you want with Wemod
To have gold: Have gold in your inventory, go to Akara for example and select TRADE and in this menu, select all the gold you want with Wemod.

For me the super mana works every time

Joehannamontana

Reaction score
These are hit or miss but mainly hit. This is all I wanted since the servers keep crashing and now we have the que. Just give me God mode and let me run, and here we are.

Now I need to lvl to catch up to my online characters of lvl 88.