Trainer Search

Kaiser5

Reaction score
+1

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but please make the training in the Digi Farms be instantly instead of waiting and waiting for them to be done.

Quagmire28

Reaction score
guys what is your problem`? you can cheat with CheatTable, its working fine!

Agumon-kun

Reaction score
guys what is your problem`? you can cheat with CheatTable, its working fine!
Dude by your logic, existence of trainers is redundant because we can cheat with CheatEngine just fine... Not all people are tech savvy and some just want to press hear that "cheat activated" jingle when they press a key and see their Digimon invincible. That's all.

Kaiser5

Reaction score
Dude by your logic, existence of trainers is redundant because we can cheat with CheatEngine just fine... Not all people are tech savvy and some just want to press hear that "cheat activated" jingle when they press a key and see their Digimon invincible. That's all.
I wouldn't mind doing CE but I need a tutorial exactly for Digimon. I can only seem to work CE with Disgaea 5 and Attack on Titan 2.

Quagmire28

Reaction score

yeah because its hard to download "CheatEngine" the "CheatTable" and start the CT with a click,.. starting the game and after you are ingame just minimize the window. Open Process Digimon and select the cheats. seems hard :)

I wouldn't mind doing CE but I need a tutorial exactly for Digimon.

okay look up here ;) test it, its easy to use or watch YT video for help

Agumon-kun

Reaction score
yeah because its hard to download "CheatEngine" the "CheatTable" and start the CT with a click,.. starting the game and after you are ingame just minimize the window. Open Process Digimon and select the cheats. seems hard

(sarcasm) You're literally in a forum of a person who skillfully makes amazing trainers. It's a forum that's literally for trainers. What's your problem?
Telling people to use CE... Lmao... Then what are trainers for dude? You can literally use Cheat Engine for everything then why do we have trainers at all? Once again. Welcome. This is a website where people request trainers, download trainers and enjoy doing whatever they want.

Never use trainers in your life, from now on you shall only use tables otherwise you're a hypocrite. Also downloading tables? Really? Why don't you make your own tables in fact why don't you create your own cheat engine like program from a programming language you invented? (/sarcasm)

Just kidding. It's just that telling people to use CE is redundant and useless in a trainer forum. You do you buddy and others will do theirs.