Trainer Search

georgie923

Reaction score
As the title suggests, whenever I use the trainer in Dirt Rally my progress is lost after I quit the game (even though i save and quit properly). I am talking ofc for single player, so I suppose it is not intended, it should allow us to save the progress. Any suggestions peeps?

nachtheuler

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Though i never use the forums to chat, just saw noone has answered this simple question yet.

They use some sort of "anticheat" in Dirt Rally, which detects if you go too far in a too short time. Its hard to explain since english isnt my first language. Basically dont have the "Freeze timer" cheat always on, only turn it on every now and then, for a small distance. (I mostly use it to freeze the timer when i crash, or a bit before a checkpoint.) Also NEVER use it from 1 checkpoint to the next once and then drive trough your checkpoint with the timer frozen, this will nullify your progress for sure.

georgie923

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Though i never use the forums to chat, just saw noone has answered this simple question yet.

They use some sort of "anticheat" in Dirt Rally, which detects if you go too far in a too short time. Its hard to explain since english isnt my first language. Basically dont have the "Freeze timer" cheat always on, only turn it on every now and then, for a small distance. (I mostly use it to freeze the timer when i crash, or a bit before a checkpoint.) Also NEVER use it from 1 checkpoint to the next once and then drive trough your checkpoint with the timer frozen, this will nullify your progress for sure.

Thanks for the tips! I will try them asap! :)