Trainer Search

apophis

Reaction score
Freeze Time not working properly for Rally Cross It is also applying to AI drivers pls fix I need to win Rally Cross

Iye Vice

Reaction score
As now in v.1.02 trainer time freezes at certain point and then goes on (not like before, when it froze on 1.01 second), new rules of use apply to all disciplines. Hill Climb: freeze time after 1st time split, then unfreeze before last time split, when green split time bar appears. Then you'll have enough time to wait/recover until 30 seconds are left, after that you can finish. Rally: same as above, freeze time after 1st (or 2nd) time split, then unfreeze before last time split, when green split time bar appears. Then you'll have enough time to wait/recover until 1 minute is left, after that you can finish. Rally Cross: can't figure out yet.

The above applies only for those who want their progress to be saved. Those who just want to ride, trainer works perfectly as it is. You'll finish 1st. But won't be able to save ;)

Honorable Mr. Antifun! Is it possible for you to make same trainer as before, when every time you freeze timer, it reads 01.01 seconds? 'Cause now it's even more challenging to play Dirt Rally. And I suppose trainers are created to make play EASIER, no?

Meanwhile: the 1.02 game update is not critical for career, so for now I'll stick to v.1.01, where MAF's trainer 1.01 works as a charm.

Last edited:

apophis

Reaction score
As now in v.1.02 trainer time freezes at certain point and then goes on (not like before, when it froze on 1.01 second), new rules of use apply to all disciplines. Hill Climb: freeze time after 1st time split, then unfreeze before last time split, when green split time bar appears. Then you'll have enough time to wait/recover until 30 seconds are left, after that you can finish. Rally: same as above, freeze time after 1st (or 2nd) time split, then unfreeze before last time split, when green split time bar appears. Then you'll have enough time to wait/recover until 1 minute is left, after that you can finish. Rally Cross: can't figure out yet.

The above applies only for those who want their progress to be saved. Those who just want to ride, trainer works perfectly as it is. You'll finish 1st. But won't be able to save ;)

Honorable Mr. Antifun! Is it possible for you to make same trainer as before, when every time you freeze timer, it reads 01.01 seconds? 'Cause now it's even more challenging to play Dirt Rally. And I suppose trainers are created to make play EASIER, no?

Meanwhile: the 1.02 game update is not critical for career, so for now I'll stick to v.1.01, where MAF's trainer 1.01 works as a charm.
Your method not working for me the game still not save :(

Iye Vice

Reaction score
What can I say, maybe the releases we use are different. My is called [FitGirl Repack], v 1.01. It has all the latest updates, including Winter Wonderland, and work with MAF's trainer 1.01 perfectly.

TannicArturo98

Reaction score
What can I say, maybe the releases we use are different. My is called [FitGirl Repack], v 1.01. It has all the latest updates, including Winter Wonderland, and work with MAF's trainer 1.01 perfectly.
I use RELOADED's repack with update 1.02

awdterror

Reaction score
Here is what has worked every time for rally. Freeze out of the gate @ ~2secs then before you hit the split time, turn it off, that should leave you with a good 30sec-60sec lead. If you do it after the second stage, it won't save.

krafti

Reaction score
with all trainers from internet, dirt rally dont save the game.... nice code codemasters :)

franz85

Reaction score
hello mr. antifun

thanks for the trainer, i downloaded it because my savegames of the reloaded version seems corrupt on the original game that i've bought at least.
so i use the credit to buy the cars i already have.

question: how can i reset now my moneey to 00000000000000000000000$ ?????

KangRORails

Reaction score
When the game senses you, messed with the game files, it turns the save file to read only and changes permissions.. Dammit CodeMasters, I get you are "Trying" to stop Pirating and all, but you just making it annoying for the people who bought the damn game.. Even without the trainer there were saving issues

Any Update on fixing this MrAntiFun?

Reaction score
Guys you're not using the trainer properly, I've just confirmed that freezing it a couple of seconds out of the gate on the first section and switching freeze off after the you cross the second gate gives you plenty of time to win the stage whilst still being able to save. You shouldn't need to do it more than the first couple of stages of a rally, the AI is fast but not THAT fast!

KangRORails

Reaction score
Guys you're not using the trainer properly, I've just confirmed that freezing it a couple of seconds out of the gate on the first section and switching freeze off after the you cross the second gate gives you plenty of time to win the stage whilst still being able to save. You shouldn't need to do it more than the first couple of stages of a rally, the AI is fast but not THAT fast!

I have no issues with using it on Hill Climb and Rally's but I cannot use it on Rally Cross.. As long as I turn it on and leave it on and do not click it in game, I have no problems saving.. But that DAMN RALLY CROSS.. It gives me a time a 2345676776.34 lol..

Reaction score
I have no issues with using it on Hill Climb and Rally's but I cannot use it on Rally Cross.. As long as I turn it on and leave it on and do not click it in game, I have no problems saving.. But that DAMN RALLY CROSS.. It gives me a time a 2345676776.34 lol..

Well that sucks, might have been a mini update for the Rally Cross contained in the last update that borked it. Weirdly I suddenly don't need it for RC as I've been wasting the AI there, I only had a quick go but was still 4 secs clear of it after 2 promotions and no practice. I don't know if this will help but as long as you get the basic steering input difference down I've found taking the joker lap first time and driving the car super aggressive (just chuck it into the corners) it's as easy as it was in Dirt 3 on medium difficulty. It's bizarre how slow the AI is in RC compared to Rally and Hill Climb.

Kikica

Reaction score
Please give us option to place another hotkeys in trainer

Reaction score
Please give us option to place another hotkeys in trainer
lol Dear God man, you're not using a KB to race are you? Regardless that's unlikely as the trainer only has 2 options so is as easy to use as it's going to get, we're just lucky we even got a trainer for a game as niche as Dirt Rally.

s4ndman02

Reaction score
i guess this is not related to piracy, this is really an anti cheat that codemaster implant. i playing using pirated version, no problem at all. when i use trainer the savegame not really save properly.

Reaction score
i guess this is not related to piracy, this is really an anti cheat that codemaster implant. i playing using pirated version, no problem at all. when i use trainer the savegame not really save properly.

You have to turn the freeze time cheat on after you start the first section and then switch it off before you reach the first timing gate. If the game recognizes you've finished too far ahead it disables saves. Just don't overuse the time cheat in each stage and you're good to go.

TannicArturo98

Reaction score
You have to turn the freeze time cheat on after you start the first section and then switch it off before you reach the first timing gate. If the game recognizes you've finished too far ahead it disables saves. Just don't overuse the time cheat in each stage and you're good to go.
it doesn't save