Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Took me sometime to get the money cheat because you know you have to play like 4 games to get money , Well anyway i got money cheat and time cheat done, Money cheat is encrypted but it is fine , Trainer should be up within 20 minutes.

dirt.png

Polskuuuu

Reaction score
so where can i download the trainer..? im new... please help! i really need this :(

Polskuuuu

Reaction score
the money hotkey isnt working :(( MrAnti, do you know why?

Iye Vice

Reaction score
Thank you, MrAntiFun! Time freeze works perfectly, even with version 0.9 of the game. The only comment to players - if you go off-track or puncture your tyres - disable time freeze in order to activate the 'Recover Vehicle' key (or pick the needed action from pause menu). If you get one of split sections red - don't worry! Reactivate time freeze & you'll always finish first! ;)
Works on Windows 10 x64 in every mode.
NOTE: In Rally Cross you need to turn on AND off (!) time freeze ONLY during last lap right before finish line, so you would have less time spent on the track than rivals.

Last edited:

antwanneke

Reaction score
top ! but the game assist is gone in options ?
Last game it was on now you are falling out the corner ;0

serra

Reaction score
merci pour le cheat mais le soucis est le sauvegarde ne marche pas si le cheat est activé

Polskuuuu

Reaction score
Is it normal that my game doesnt save anymore? Ever since I started using the trainer my game doesnt save anymore... Any idea why?

PacQ

Reaction score
Is it normal that my game doesnt save anymore? Ever since I started using the trainer my game doesnt save anymore... Any idea why?

same for me.. the game doesn't save my progress anymore when i use the trainer.. anybody else experiencing this? any solution?