Trainer Search

Kotamar

Reaction score
Hey can you update? None of trainers work and I have the GotY version of the game w/all of the dlcs installed. Also could you add an Inf. Stealth option? Also where can I find the current version of the game and I'll put that up here?

I'm running Win 7 64-bit

zette

Reaction score
Exactly, I'm using Avast, I know, I suck...but I don't have money to buy a decent antivirus. And I'm afraid to use a pirated version, besides, I still don't know which antivirus to use, nod32? kaspersky? anyways, I trust Mr. Antifun because I used many times trainers by him, he is awesome!!

GonGon

Reaction score
come here to +1 for more option ♥ it's work fine
but i really want
  • Inf. skill
  • + money
  • undetect

Chaos_Major

Reaction score
Is there any ******* trainer work for v 1.5 and have the super range ability

Adoniis

Reaction score
Does this trainer still work? If not can we get an update? I doubt the game itself will get updated again so this would probably be the last update needed.

Gigafex

Reaction score
ok I'm having a brain fart I guess..... where does the data3 file go?

Shunpo

Reaction score
Please update the traier Mr. Antifun. Dishonored GOTY v2.0 is already out and I've found no trainer that works on it. This is the best site I've ever downloaded from. Please! <3

paundaniel

Reaction score
yeah i have goty v1.0 and when the guy with the machine that doesnt allow you to use magic shows up only inf health and potions work and sometimes it just doesnt work with the inf ammo cheat at ALL

mrhappy06

Reaction score
is there any chance there will be an update any time soon?

iamgodkiller

Reaction score
Not relevant, but would it be possible for you to make trainers that doesn't open my browser, maybe release them it only to those who donated. I assume you put this in place to keep people from stealing your shit but it's pretty annoying.

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
yup sad to say no longer works and the game being so old, dout we will see a fix to either the game of the year edition nor the the brig-witches, not unless Mr antifun is very attentive to old trainers

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Using Dishonored GOTY 2.0, on Windows 8.1 x64. All cheats work EXCEPT Infinite Mana. Remember that if you spend coin or runes, refresh the page to see the number back to its original value again. The cheats do not give you 99999+ of your resources.