Trainer Search

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
Okay, I got it to work. The game can't be minimized or paused when you activate options. I minimize, start the trainer, go back in, unpause, and hit the F keys and it works fine.

JACK MAJOR

Reaction score
Okay, I got it to work. The game can't be minimized or paused when you activate options. I minimize, start the trainer, go back in, unpause, and hit the F keys and it works fine.
i tried what you said to do. it did work but i can not get inf runes to work for me

Last edited:

SoulessX

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dishonored Brigmore Witches Trainer +7 V1.00
Dishonored Game Of The Year Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Air
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Mana Potions
  7. Inf.Health Potions
  8. Inf.Resources
Doesn't Work.... :(

DBP66

Reaction score
Inf. Mana and air does not work for me.
(I am using steam version and not using special editions of the game)

Riot706

Reaction score
Can you make one for the normal version of the game? A trainer I'm using doesn't seem to work, and I'm trying to do a non-lethal playthrough of the game, but I need at least Bend Time Level 2 for it, as well as Level 2 Blink.

thegunhinger

Reaction score
By any chance, can this trainer be updated as only the inf. Mana does not work and sometimes the other options automatically turn off or become ineffective, I understand that you have more pressing matters at hand ( creating newer trainers)

Last edited:

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works good for me tested on windows 8 64 bite however the trainer is not working on windows 10

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
i have the death edition, same as game of the year really. only inf ammo works, probably wont be an update, but i tho i let u know

Ataygttrk

Donor
Reaction score
Some features are not working do I have to do something special for it? Mana doesnt work for me :( And is there a way to add ghost mode for it?