Trainer Search

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
Not sure if you heard of the game dragon commander but if you are able to make a trainer for this game that would be great! Like for the money and the amount of units you can have :)

Raziel_Ragoczy

Master Donor
Reaction score
The game is super easy to hack with cheat engine, only takes a few minutes. I'd try and put together a cheat table but I have no idea how to make it work over multiple loads

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
The game is super easy to hack with cheat engine, only takes a few minutes. I'd try and put together a cheat table but I have no idea how to make it work over multiple loads
I tried that myself as well :) But didn't turn out so well ._. Anyways thanks for suggesting :)

Bryan Magyar

Reaction score
Yes, please make a trainer for this awesome game, cheat engine table already exists that has god mode,minimum population cheat,research and gold cheat but needs dragons breath/fireball cooldown/gauge disabled, dragon spawn time(at the start of the battle) disabled, political % factions like/dislike able to edit and whatever else you can think of. This is an awesome game, you should definitely buy it and make one of your awesome trainers for it.

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
Yes, please make a trainer for this awesome game, cheat engine table already exists that has god mode,minimum population cheat,research and gold cheat but needs dragons breath/fireball cooldown/gauge disabled, dragon spawn time(at the start of the battle) disabled, political % factions like/dislike able to edit and whatever else you can think of. This is an awesome game, you should definitely buy it and make one of your awesome trainers for it.
I agree :)

Yager Bar

Reaction score
Please do make a trainer for this game I really need it I get stuck everytime! I have used your other trainers so please make a trainer!!!

Aegon

Reaction score
Has anyone found a trainer that works with the GOG release?

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
Aegon what you have a GOG version of the game ???

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think Fling have a trainer for this game right? , I currently have work for 10 days so it will be a while before i get to this game .

Aegon

Reaction score
Fling does have a trainer, but it doesn't work for GOG. The only GOG trainer I found is behind a paywall at cheathappens