Trainer Search

krakr

Reaction score
many thx. I'm currently using .v3.0.151.229 . will let you know if latest posted trainer still works

Valz

Reaction score
an update, mr maf please.. 3.0.151 ver not working with ur last version (3.0.150)

Deadheart669

Reaction score
would be nice if inf.gold and inf. items would be splitted in 2 different options. in case you wont play with inf weight and stuff.

durability doesnt work, instead it breaks the items after 1 use.

inf items causes major problems because the character is ,(randomly, mostly after a loading screen, after fight or after pickung up smth.)
stuck and cant move at all . all it says at this point is "out of reach" command when you try to move the character.
quitting and reloading wont work at all. only workaround is to load up an older savegame.
this is gamebreaking because you have to save at least all 5 min.
i recreated this at least 10 times, with 2 different PCs and steam versions.
You just gotta drop your inventory, something in there is causing you to get stuck when you use the unlimited items cheat happened to me a few it times till i figured it out

OTORIFUNLORD

Reaction score
some of the features dont work anymore.
An update to the newest version would be aweseome

Last edited:

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
I confirm Durability and Infinite Health cheats do not work. Durability cheat instantly breaks items on using and Infinite Health gives enemies God Mode as well, now that's not very productive ;)

Game Version: 3.0.159.21
Using Trainer: 3.0.158.595

JLaw87

Reaction score
i only use infinite health, and sometimes infinite AP and they both still work for me without effecting enemies

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
i only use infinite health, and sometimes infinite AP and they both still work for me without effecting enemies

Strange, because last time I used it some Voidwoken slug got infinite health while normally I one-shot all enemies. I'll try it again, could have been an issue from my part.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Nope Infinite Health gives enemies Infinite Health as well. I forgot to mention I'm using the Steam version. New hotfix has recently been released.

Game Version: 3.0.160.028 (Steam)
Trainer Version: 3.0.158.595

JLaw87

Reaction score
Nope Infinite Health gives enemies Infinite Health as well. I forgot to mention I'm using the Steam version. New hotfix has recently been released.

Game Version: 3.0.160.028 (Steam)
Trainer Version: 3.0.158.595

hmmm weird, I using the same version and it doesn't effect me like that

Dictateur

Reaction score
Infinite health work for me, but not durability one. (retail game version).