Trainer Search

misternoxx

Reaction score
the infinite source points doesnt work for me, it looks like i have the points, but i cant use the spells that require source points. please help

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun !

Thanks a lot for your time and work for adding a Definitive Edition trainer version for the two Divinity Original Sin games.

Really appreciated.

Arkysfox

Reaction score
Just a note the latest update to the game is v3.6.29.1090. The trainer seems to work with all options from F1-F12, but F4-F12 work, but take a while to enable. Has anyone else had this problem, is it my pc or the newest patch??

Thanks for any info anyone has.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Parts of the new trainer stopped working...….

Arkysfox

Reaction score
What version and platform are you guys using for source points not to work?? I'm using steam version v3.6.29.1090 and mr anti fun's trainer v3.6.29.390 works on all options, albeit a little slow on some options which take a few seconds to kick in. Have you actually tried walking in source puddles with the trainer enabled? Worked fine for me and gave me 999?

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
What version and platform are you guys using for source points not to work?? I'm using steam version v3.6.29.1090 and mr anti fun's trainer v3.6.29.390 works on all options, albeit a little slow on some options which take a few seconds to kick in. Have you actually tried walking in source puddles with the trainer enabled? Worked fine for me and gave me 999?
My problem is the opposite it works but no spells like bless will work properly. Turn the option off and it works fine.

Arkysfox

Reaction score
My problem is the opposite it works but no spells like bless will work properly. Turn the option off and it works fine.
Hmmm, that is very strange, I have no idea how that happened with your game, unless an older trainer broke something. Have you tried using the game cheat engine table for this game, it could fix it? Do a google for it, it has a manual source editing option?

Merdesa

Reaction score
The Infinite Source Points doesn't work, the spell doesn't activate