Trainer Search

azy

Reaction score
Works fine, havent used f3, make sure you have "A spare point" to trigger the 99 points. I needed some civil points and it worked great.
Thank you Mrantifun.

seiji092

Reaction score
Works partially on current version of game (DE 3.6.44 .4046) using trainer from V3.6.29.390, infinity source works only out of battle, same as no cooldown. The ones that work fine are inf weight and items from those I use.

InfiniteWR

Reaction score
doesn't work? the app just says it cant find the game.
I had the same problem, but after looking at the name in the app I found out that there are 2 versions of D:OS 2. Classic and Definitive Edition. The trainer should say which one it is if you look and there are two versions, one for classic and one for DE. I found out that I was playing the DE version, but loaded up the Classic trainer. I know this sounds stupid but there it is if there are any problems I'll try to explain further.

seiji092

Reaction score
For me, the game is detected, weight and cool down seems to work, but like the older version, unlimited source points doesn't work.
It's even worse than the last version since this time, it doesn't even work outside of battle.

Zinkks

Reaction score
Doesnt work with latest version, please update. Also WeMod doesnt acknowledges existence of DOS 2 Definitive edition to exist.. please fixx it!