Trainer Search

clovis15

Reaction score
could use an update i agree, some options are working like infinite gold/item, fast kill somewhat works, mega xp also works.

Acidburn135

Reaction score
@clovis15 Your infinite gold +item is working? whenever i try to activate it my money or items don't increase and when I use them they decrease. What are u doing differently?

clovis15

Reaction score
@clovis15 Your infinite gold +item is working? whenever i try to activate it my money or items don't increase and when I use them they decrease. What are u doing differently?
not doing anything differently, i am using the most recent trainer. have you tried a new save or running the trainer as admin?

Noraksa

Reaction score

Try to split Money in inventory, then it should work.

An update, which gives the option to set attribute, talent and skill points to zero, would be nice.

Lokiel

Master Donor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sometimes get stuck and unable to move when using the trainer?

Biodude39

Reaction score
It appears that the on-release version of Divinity is now 3.0.141.999.
Past trainers cause fatal errors in the game and save file corruption...

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
aye needs an update, patch n on top of that, the trainer can crash/causes errors and things like infinite-weight don't work