Trainer Search

Noraksa

Reaction score
download of the game will be ready in 10 minutes and trainer is ready already, thanks alot.

JoshWill

Reaction score
Thank you for updating the trainer so fast! I'm not sure if anyone is having the same bug (it wasn't happening with the trainer in the alpha version). If I use Inf. Items (F7), certain duplicated items cause my character to quit moving, and I do have Inf. Weight (F8) enabled. My character quits moving and I get a message "Can't reach". Anyone else having the same issue?

Edit*: The problem is not the weight, picking up items is causing my movement to be set to 0 (zero). I have to disable Inf. Action Points (F2) and reload the game.

Last edited:

cerebus88

Reaction score
Thank you for updating the trainer so fast! I'm not sure if anyone is having the same bug (it wasn't happening with the trainer in the alpha version). If I use Inf. Items (F7), certain duplicated items cause my character to quit moving, and I do have Inf. Weight (F8) enabled. My character quits moving and I get a message "Can't reach". Anyone else having the same issue?

Edit*: The problem is not the weight, picking up items is causing my movement to be set to 0 (zero). I have to disable Inf. Action Points (F2) and reload the game.

I have the same problem, but i didn't use Inf Action Points and reload doesn't work.

JoshWill

Reaction score
I have the same problem, but i didn't use Inf Action Points and reload doesn't work.

Get a chest and load all your stuff in it, then drop it. Save and reload, you'll be able to walk again. Only pick up the chest with your items once you're ready to move on to the next area. It's painful, but it's a workaround.

BoehserOnkel

Reaction score

same here :(

Paislee

Reaction score
Ran into an issue. Upon restart of the trainer. None of the codes work. Do we need to restart the client as well?

Edit: Seems the game just updated. Trainer may or may not work.

Edit 2: Yeah. The game was updated. They redid the interface of the main menu. So some cheats are now broken.

Last edited:

perallan

Reaction score
Ran into a problem. Inf durbility seem to have the reserve effect and breaks weapons instantly XD

krusko

Donor
Reaction score
Inf durability causes weapons to instantly break upon contact & "can't reach" message started appearing after I activated inf weight and inf AP

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm aware of the durability issue ,Please dont use it and i will try to update it first thing tomorrow ,Its around 3 AM here and i have to go off now .

Bulfwyne87

Reaction score
I've had the Inf. Weight issue myself, its not cause of picked up items for myself ... After I do Inf. inventory, the items go to 99, i'll sell a few to get gp to buy other items, when I move around its fine, right when I talk to the elf in the cage and end the convo. My movement speed takes a -%400 and moving the items to another character doesn't fix the issue either ... Just a FYI of what i'm experiencing :), other than that everythings great and i'm really enjoying the game with this trainer :)

Well did some testing, when near griff ... I turned Inf. Weight off, bought an item at a time like Herring, Orange, and the weight penlty kicked in so I moved an item to another character, and penalty went away ... Reloaded game, turned Inf. Weight on boguth items one at a time, the 3rd item, which gave the penalty without the cheat, it went to 0, but did not go down when I moved to another character, instead the penalty goes up %50 each few moments, like 5 or 10 seconds till it was at -%800 ... So not a master cheat dude lol, but just informing in more detail how its happening ... Just gonna keep Inf. items on when I need gold, otherwise i'll just get encumbered ... ty again :)

And I found that the Inf. Duribility after the first swing at a barricade destroys my weapons lmao

Last edited:

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Divinity Original Sin 2 V2.0.164.992 Trainer +14
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.5.530 Trainer +14
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.31.292 Trainer +14
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.50.423 Trainer +14
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.76.796 Trainer +14
Divinity Original Sin 2 V3.0.141.716 Trainer +14

Thank you Mr.AntiFun!

Oshi105

Reaction score
Thank you so much Mr.Antifun.

A question for you if you don't mind. Is there a way you could see to letting us change the variable on the infinite attribute etc to be set to 10 or something similar ? It would let us max things out and not be left with the silly green glowing orbs that annoy you when you've leveled up.

Lanatir

Reaction score
is there a trick to this or is the trainer outdated? cant get any of the options to work that i tried. (inf attribute, combat, civil, talent points).