Trainer Search

machine4578

Reaction score
Does the V1.0.47.0 Beta Trainer +6 (BETA) work for the current version on steam? V1.0.47.0...
NO, thats for the BETA version.. the FULL release is out(current v1.0.47.0) and we need an updated trainer! so when MAF has time, i am sure he will update his trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer for V1.0.47.0 will be up within 2 hours , I suggest you guys turn off auto update for the game because this is the last trainer i make for this game this week.

hooton

Reaction score
New trainer for V1.0.47.0 will be up within 2 hours , I suggest you guys turn off auto update for the game because this is the last trainer i make for this game this week.
Thank you very much :D

u are so so so so great!!!

ovni

Reaction score
You can save the games executable EoCApp.exe in case of update :rolleyes:

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Thx for hard work Mr. Antifun but all dreams of the new trainer for 1.0.47 are destroyed:eek:. in this moment the game will be at version 1.0.51:confused:

jomoroon

Reaction score
i havent updated the game to .51, (its a nongameplay related issue), will you still be releasing .47?

adql

Reaction score
I've been tried to hack the skill points using CE but it's not working as the value stays the same, anybody have any ideas? :(

jomoroon

Reaction score
i suspect his patience has worn thin by now, and that he will just release the current .47 he has worked on and just leave it at that for a while. He has already mentioned several times not to update.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i havent updated the game to .51, (its a nongameplay related issue), will you still be releasing .47?
Trainer for V.47 is done , My internet is lagging i cant open a page , I will upload the trainer as soon as i can :( .

jomoroon

Reaction score
Trainer for V.47 is done , My internet is lagging i cant open a page , I will upload the trainer as soon as i can :( .

sorry to hear about the internet, thanks for the persistent effort on the trainers, much appreciated by the players.

ovni

Reaction score
Thank, hope your internet will be up soon :) (for you and us :D)

ovni

Reaction score
It work with steam, just get the good version (1.xx) and don't allow update in steam.