Trainer Search

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The latest trainer works with the new steam update of 1.0.83 All options working without problem.

MAF - thanks for the update. You rocks!

pox67

Reaction score
The latest trainer works with the new steam update of 1.0.83 All options working without problem.

MAF - thanks for the update. You rocks!

Interesting. The ability/talent one doesn't work for me with steam 1.0.81. I get the cheats enabled voice over but don't actually get the points to distribute.

Another vote for single points in abilities/attribute if it is a possibility.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Interesting. The ability/talent one doesn't work for me with steam 1.0.81. I get the cheats enabled voice over but don't actually get the points to distribute.

Another vote for single points in abilities/attribute if it is a possibility.
Use 1 point then you will see the effect.

Peranor

Reaction score
So, has anyone gotten the Fast Kill option to work? Is it supposed to be a "finger of Death" type of cheat where you kill the enemy you have targeted when you press F11 or will it just boost your characters damage output? Anyway, nothing happens for me when i press F11.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So, has anyone gotten the Fast Kill option to work? Is it supposed to be a "finger of Death" type of cheat where you kill the enemy you have targeted when you press F11 or will it just boost your characters damage output? Anyway, nothing happens for me when i press F11.
Did you activate health cheat before it?.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score

That's the best option when you are facing a higher level enemies.

zakari007

Reaction score
Thanks for update !
Trainer 1.0.78 works fine with Game version 1.0.81 (steam)
Fast kill is a good idea. :D

komix0

Reaction score
Working with steam version.
Is there any way to just add couple of points, or use F3 for point bust button and then reset unassigned points? I wanted to add like 20 points to skills not 100 :).

Orsi

Reaction score
Amazing job MrAntiFun!

Just a question, is there a way to get infinite money?
When I press F4, I get money and some others things are set to 9999 only

Botfly10

Reaction score
Working with steam version.
Is there any way to just add couple of points, or use F3 for point bust button and then reset unassigned points? I wanted to add like 20 points to skills not 100 :).

This please. I would like to add just a few attribute and skill points to fix a build I screwed up, but then reset the excess points so I can progress normally. Just want to fix my build without rerolling.

Thanks!

Peranor

Reaction score
This please. I would like to add just a few attribute and skill points to fix a build I screwed up, but then reset the excess points so I can progress normally. Just want to fix my build without rerolling.

Thanks!

Same here. I would like to tweak my build. Not enable god mode :)

FreedomSeeker

Reaction score
I wonder - will be here version of trainer where i'll be able to add certain amount of exp? Cause i want to create heroes at specific level and continue my adventure :)
Thank you very much for your work.

hanl1

Reaction score
Is the infinite stat points option working for you guys? I am running the 1.0.78 trainer on 1.0.81 game. Doesnt seem to work for me the way I tried it..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is the infinite stat points option working for you guys? I am running the 1.0.78 trainer on 1.0.81 game. Doesnt seem to work for me the way I tried it..
You must use 1 point after activating the cheat! .

pox67

Reaction score
You must use 1 point after activating the cheat! .

I think I understand now.
You must use one point that you already have saved after activating the cheat?
And then you will see the 99 available?