Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello, there is a version 1.0.107 and before i posted i checked some versions of your trainer but had none or minimal compatibility. If you have time to update for yet another version (1.0.107), i would appreciate it :)
This trainer "Divinity Original Sin V1.0.78.0 Trainer+12" , Should still be working on V1.0.107.

Orsi

Reaction score
Anybody knows why Divinity Original Sin V1.0.78.0 Trainer+12 shows only 11 options?
The Inf. Itens also gives Inf. Cash

Zeripper

Reaction score
The talent/stat/ability points doesn't work for me :(
It says cheat activated but nothing happens. I'm using the .78 trainer with the .107 GOG version of the game.
Every other option works fine, tho.
I tried another trainer, xiaoxing "all versions", where nothing works. But on this one, when i use thea bility/stat/talent option, the sound plays, the points appear on my characters, I can distribute them but when I validate all distributed points reset.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The talent/stat/ability points doesn't work for me :(
It says cheat activated but nothing happens. I'm using the .78 trainer with the .107 GOG version of the game.
Every other option works fine, tho.
I tried another trainer, xiaoxing "all versions", where nothing works. But on this one, when i use thea bility/stat/talent option, the sound plays, the points appear on my characters, I can distribute them but when I validate all distributed points reset.
You must use 1 point either ability , talent or stat and then you will see the effect , You must have 1 point at least .

Ikfirus

Reaction score
If you use this trainer while playing with a friend online over Steam, will it give him the benefits as well? Let's say he is hosting the game, will it work for your characters? All 4 characters? Or just not at all unless your hosting?

Thanks a million for the trainer MAF, in you we trust.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
If you use this trainer while playing with a friend online over Steam, will it give him the benefits as well? Let's say he is hosting the game, will it work for your characters? All 4 characters? Or just not at all unless your hosting?

Thanks a million for the trainer MAF, in you we trust.
well we dont recommend you using this online as its made for offline/singleplayer purposes only. if you get banned/soft banned. dont come and make a complaint to us :rolleyes:

jjaa

Reaction score
Hi, I recently added the "infinite stats points" cheat to my characters which worked fine.

But as collateral damage, most of spells are now wrong. For example, what used to be "First Aid" is "Remove invulnerability from Death Knight". This happens to most of spells, which makes my game unplayable. I tried loading previous saves but they also are affected by this. It looks like the trainer affected some game data where spell deffinitions/links were saved and they now have the wrong associations.

I was using this trainer because I skipped the King Troll quest and thought that since my only chance to get tenebrium skills was using the skill tome at Sacred Stone I might as well cheat my only tenebrium character to skill level 5. When I used this trainer a nice surprise has been that a second character got the Tenebrium skill unlocked. All for naught since I can no longer use any of my skills. I don't want to have to uninstall and start from scratch!!!!!!!!! >:'(

HEEEEEELP

jjaa

Reaction score
OK this is really strange for some reason my spell skilss went back to normal after restarting the game (exiting and starting back) several times. Phew!!!!

BTW: Since this works this trainer proves to be a reasonable way to get around the King Troll Bug (Brandon offering shady deal....quest never being availble again)

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
for information

The latest trainer 1.0.78 works with actually version 1.0.132 of the game! Only F3 doesn´t work for me

macheteman

Reaction score
Using the "One hit kill" option has now left all of the NPCs in ALL ZONES with 1 health. I swear that once I turned the trainer off and reloaded my game, NPCs would get their health back before.. I have turned off the cheat, exited the trainer, and even exited out of the game and reopened without any trainer up. Even traveling to a zone that is completely unexplored, all the NPCs still have ONE health, basically breaking the game.

Any fix or something I can do to give them health back? Or am I screwed?