Trainer Search

RT101

Reaction score
I am having the same issue as some others. Most of Trainer V 1.0.78 works with the most recent version of the game (1.0.130). The only function that does not work for me is Inf Attributes/AB/Talents (F3). I hear the sound but no activation.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
The problem im getting is when I give myself skill points, say my base is 5, i'll get only 1 extra skill point (other versions i got more like 99 but the same problem as this) the point after I spend it, say going from 5 to 6, after pressing the tick box it would instantly reset back to the base and the cheat will no longer work, every version I try has this same issue, what am I doing wrong ?

GEEWIZ

Reaction score
Cool! Looking forward to the fix. The skill points cheat I think is the most important.

lollazepam

Reaction score
I can't understand how to use the MegaExp to go up one level... can someone explain? It doesn't seem to work for me.

lollazepam

Reaction score
The problem im getting is when I give myself skill points, say my base is 5, i'll get only 1 extra skill point (other versions i got more like 99 but the same problem as this) the point after I spend it, say going from 5 to 6, after pressing the tick box it would instantly reset back to the base and the cheat will no longer work, every version I try has this same issue, what am I doing wrong ?

The same here.

LordSynos

Reaction score
The link to the latest trainer seems to return no data. I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox on two separate computers to no avail.

Botfly10

Reaction score
So, is there a way to clear unused points? Not trying to run with god mode here, but fix a bad build.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The link to the latest trainer seems to return no data. I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox on two separate computers to no avail.
turn off antivirus and download again

GEEWIZ

Reaction score
Bug! I noticed that after using Fast Kill once, and even if you turn it off, the effects are still on.

soulkeeper90

Reaction score
Yeah even with Fast Kill off every NPC and enemy in the game has 1 hp. Is there a fix for this?

lollazepam

Reaction score
I have the same problem here! Also without trainer now the NPCs are always on Fast Kill... Some solution?

I tried to load an old savegame but didn't work, maybe I need to try another savegame but it's becoming boring....

I will try to verify integrity of the game (sorry my English I'm Italian! )

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have the same problem here! Also without trainer now the NPCs are always on Fast Kill... Some solution?

I tried to load an old savegame but didn't work, maybe I need to try another savegame but it's becoming boring....

I will try to verify integrity of the game (sorry my English I'm Italian! )
Once you activate the fast kill cheat it will lower every enemy or npc unit health to 1 so you can fast kill it , I mean thats how fast kill works , I also wrote a notice saying that it may effect allies , I can probably make a cheat to reset everything health if enough people are interested .

adybaby

Reaction score
Once you activate the fast kill cheat it will lower every enemy or npc unit health to 1 so you can fast kill it , I mean thats how fast kill works , I also wrote a notice saying that it may effect allies , I can probably make a cheat to reset everything health if enough people are interested .
Please please do that, otherwise I'm going to have to restart my game. Does fast kill only affect enemies in the current map? I might be able to live with it the enemies on the next map after Cyceal are back to normal..

tlsXavier

Reaction score
The infinite talent/stat points cheat is not working.. it says cheat activated but it has no effect in game

Indygokitten

Reaction score
Hello, for some reason I can not get the latest trainer (0.132) to work. I download the files but I get an error when trying to extract the files. Ami doing something wrong or is the file corrupt/broken?