Trainer Search

Snaggles

Reaction score
Did any of the cheats stop working? .
Actually mate, it's all good.

F3 was giving me a problem, but that fixed once I got in to the game and started doing legit upgrades. It was like, buy 1 upgrade, it gives you 100 points. If you buy more than 1, like 25 points spent, you get like 1 back and can spend that 1 to get 99 in a stat. It works fine to the best of my knowledge :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Fixed fast kill so now it will decrease the health of the targeted enemy when attacking only so no others should get effected , Also added a cheat to reset health for every thing in the game , Activate health cheat first then activate the health reset cheat , Make sure you turn health reset off or it will give god mode to enemies .

Hasikomen

Reaction score
1.0.219 patch released today, will there be new update to trainer?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
1.0.219 patch released today, will there be new update to trainer?

Yes, wondering that myself bud :)
acttr

Robintheunique

Reaction score
Hi man !
About the last trainer, mega xp, stat ability point, and weight doesn't work :/ Maybe can we have a little upgrade ? :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
I haven't tested the latest update trainer MAF. but thanks :)

Potofu

Reaction score
can i ask? i only have v.1.0.67 so can anyone tell me what trainer works? i have 1.132 but then F3 and F6 doesn't work

qwerqs3

Reaction score
infinite stat points doesnt work for me with 1.0.219 or at least Im not getting any without doing anything. do I have to spend points to get points?

Cbrider

Reaction score
help needed...kinda a noob here....

is there any trainer for V1.0.107???

chris

Donor
Reaction score
help needed...kinda a noob here....

is there any trainer for V1.0.107???
best help i could offer is perhaps update your game? :) or look at the first page to see which trainer versions are available and you can download the game update to suit your trainer version that you wish to use ;)

ShadowC13

Donor
Reaction score
Mr. Antifun,
Certain aspects of the trainer, specifically stat points one, is not working. Just letting you know.

febri95

Reaction score
how to use mega exp after i spend all the stat it didn't work

toniostarcevic

Reaction score
Hi, could you maybe add some not so heavy cheats? Maybe the ability to add silngle points to stats/abilities, etc? Just want to raise my perception by a few points. And this is the only working and free trainer for v.1.0.219 i have found. (I don't know all the exact english game terms and my english is also not very good)