Trainer Search

HarryQC

Reaction score
update released after Trainer release lol, did not test yet.

dwhulson

Donor
Reaction score
people who are having trouble with stat points cheats,it dosnt work right but if you turn it on and off a few times then leave it off and go in and out the stats menu a few times you can put points in ure stats but atrib points dont work at all so it semi works but its realy fidly but thanks for the trainer

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
this can't be real or at least MAF has some clones one day not so far i think we'll see 20 MAF connected at the same time, releasing 20 trainers and you'll admit i was right................

Thank you

darez

Reaction score
Working for GOG. Thanks for the good work as always :)

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Be Patient please as someone has sent some smoke signals to the chief so he is fully aware of the number/s resetting problem.

just because a game updates does not mean MAF will even look into making a new trainer he will only look into the making of a new trainer if the existing trainers do not work anymore . so people that request a new trainer just because a game updates are in essence just wasting space try the existing trainers and then if they do not work make a post stating what works & what does not work what version of the game you have and things like i am using Steam GOG Retail version etc

Last edited:

dwhulson

Donor
Reaction score
Be Patient please as someone has sent some smoke signals to the chief so he is fully aware of the number/s resetting problem.

just because a game updates does not mean MAF will even look into making a new trainer he will only look into the making of a new trainer if the existing trainers do not not work anymore . so people that request a new trainer just because a game updates are in essence just wasting space try the existing trainers and then if they do not work make a post stating what works & what does not work what version of the game you have and things like i am using Steam GOG Retail version etc

i see this all the time people,people dont even try orignal trainers that work 9\10,People forget how busy trainer makers are they have a life to,and if you want a trainer bad consider Donating a Bit,it helps sites like this

Manorka

Donor
Reaction score
Great work guys, trainer is working great for me apart from one thing, the stat points dont seem to stay once confirmed, its also the same for talents and attributes but managed to get it to work with a little trick, but still the stat points dont work. Im running it on Steam on newest update, apart from stats it works great, please please please keep up the great work u guys doing

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Ty (OI) MAF

quickly tested all seems fine on the most up to date steam version

If you fancy reading the full list of changes, take a look at this PDF. this is a pdf of the changes made in the EE version not the latest patch

Last edited:

R0NiN

Reaction score
V2.0.99.113 Trainer +12 works fine with game version 2.0.99.113 (patch 2.0.2.5) GOG

Thank you MAF

alxv1

Reaction score
There's a problem with V2.0.98.842 for GOG version, I can see on-screen changes for skills-attributes points but after confirming the points distribution all values return as before, eg. strength 8 to 10 > confirm > instead of staying at 10 it goes back to 8

Paolo

Reaction score
try using version 2.0.99.113 (patch 2.0.2.5) GOG

Gault

Reaction score
For version 2.0.99.113 can the F5 Inf. Items - Inf. Cash be swapped with one of the others because I use the quick save quite a bit in game and don't want it to constantly make stacks of 99 of the items I have.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
For version 2.0.99.113 can the F5 Inf. Items - Inf. Cash be swapped with one of the others because I use the quick save quite a bit in game and don't want it to constantly make stacks of 99 of the items I have.

well i do not think you will get what you asked for so my only solution i can offer you is to use a controller