Trainer Search

Jedi69

Reaction score
For version 2.0.99.113 can the F5 Inf. Items - Inf. Cash be swapped with one of the others because I use the quick save quite a bit in game and don't want it to constantly make stacks of 99 of the items I have.

Just remap the quicksave button like I did: I now use F9 to quicksave...

rafac21

Reaction score
Can you make the trainer lighter? I just need a few extra skill points, not 99 of them...
Or maybe there's a way I can edit that myself? Please help

Parkan2005

Reaction score
Greetings to all.I want to report some problems about trainer.If compare two trainers for Divinity original Sin and Divinity Original sin Enchanced edition,the second trainer(for EE)work much worse than first trainer.
1.If Activate Inf.health in EE trainer,player characters can still Die if they get ambushed with huge damage.If activate inf health in original version of game-player characters cannot be killed if they get a huge damage(37000*5-10 times of damage)
2.If activate inf.Durability in EE,player items still can be broken and cannot be fixed because it show a full durability.In original game-Inf.Durability work well

All those problems i tested on GOG versions before patch and after patch.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Greetings to all.I want to report some problems about trainer.If compare two trainers for Divinity original Sin and Divinity Original sin Enchanced edition,the second trainer(for EE)work much worse than first trainer.
1.If Activate Inf.health in EE trainer,player characters can still Die if they get ambushed with huge damage.If activate inf health in original version of game-player characters cannot be killed if they get a huge damage(37000*5-10 times of damage)
2.If activate inf.Durability in EE,player items still can be broken and cannot be fixed because it show a full durability.In original game-Inf.Durability work well

All those problems i tested on GOG versions before patch and after patch.
I can confirm the health issue, I left town before leveling up and my party was wiped out instantly when ambushed, I used the trainer to level up quite a few times and have not had this issue since. (Steam Version)

R0NiN

Reaction score
NEW Game Version 2.0.99.676 (patch 2.0.3.6) GOG

Testing "v2.0.99.113 Trainer +12"
3 Problems Encountered:

F1 - Instant Abilities Cool Down
not working

F4 - Inf. Talent, Stat, Ability Points
activate to gain points after you lvlup

F7 - Inf.Durability
not responding
(the only one that remains white in trainer window + no activation sound)

Last edited:

R0NiN

Reaction score
Trainer v2.0.99.676

tested with game version

2.0.99.676 (patch 2.0.3.6) GOG

no problemes encountered

Thank you MAF

Last edited:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Latest trainer from MAF is working for GOG or Steam release. Good work MAF and more new games for you to trainer.

rafac21

Reaction score
Any chance you can create a trainer that only adds 1 skill point per tick? I don't want to have 99 and get stuck with it for the rest of the playthrough... I only want a few skill points and talents here and there...
Will donate if this is made possible.

johnp

Reaction score
Trainer v2.0.99.676 is not working for me, i activate whilst in game, trainer says game is on and makes sound when keys are pressed, but lables do not highlight in red and cheats dont seem to activate, i have ticked run as admin and used in xp mode, and waited at least 5 mins for trainer to activate after pressing keys, still no joy, any help would be appreciated fellow gamers.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hotfix version 2.0.100.40 on steam today for me anyhow

Community Announcements - DeathKnight

Hi everyone,

We got some reports about people liking and using the auto-stacking in containers, so we put that back. So if you now pick up arrows or give arrows to your ranger that was keeping them in a backpack, they will automatically end up in that backpack again!

However, items will not, of course, automatically stack in any locked containers that you are carrying. So here's a hotfix for that!

We also fixed a lever in Hiberheim not reacting the way it should, and if you had a savegame made in Luculla Forest that crashed the game, it'll now work again!

Here's a detailed changelist:

• Fixed unlocking the lever in Hiberheim with a key
  • Fixed icon and text for containers that were already opened and empty
  • Pickpocket crash fix for taking items that had no weight
  • Fixed a leak in video playback thread
  • Items automatically stack if character already had item in container (e.g. backpack, chest, crate) unless that container is locked
  • Lucky find effect fixed
  • Fixed crash that happened for some savegames that were made in Luculla forest (trying to destroy troll dropping)

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer v2.0.99.676 is not working for me, i activate whilst in game, trainer says game is on and makes sound when keys are pressed, but lables do not highlight in red and cheats dont seem to activate, i have ticked run as admin and used in xp mode, and waited at least 5 mins for trainer to activate after pressing keys, still no joy, any help would be appreciated fellow gamers.
I confirm the v2.0.99.676 trainer still works fine for me.

Did you run the game first then alt+tab out and run the trainer? (This is most important)
Is real-time protection enabled on your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware programs? (If so disable it before running trainers and re-enable it after your game session and before surfing the web to keep your rig safe)
Is the Trainer allowed as both inbound and outbound rules in your firewall? (If not create these rules)

MalwareBytes premium real-time protection does not seem to block trainers but my AV's real-time protection blocks the trainers (Even though they are set as Exceptions in said AV) and the options fail to take effect.

I hope this helps you mate. Peace out! ;)

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Please make a new version of enhanced edition.

It's 2.0.100.40 right now.

you need to post reasons why because this trainer still activates 100% =Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition V2.0.99.113 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun on game version 2.0.100.40

StarlightTears

Reaction score
you need to post reasons why because this trainer still activates 100% =Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition V2.0.99.113 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun on game version 2.0.100.40

I can't use mega exp in co-op multiplayer.

And when I use infinite inventory, some items don't increase.