Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
This PISSES me off! We get a trainer and the ******* game updates....
Jesus christ....

ICCanada

Reaction score
I would suggest turning auto-updates for this game off once you have a working version of the trainer.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
yep, did that or dont load steam to start game, just run the icon off desktop

O-Dog

Reaction score
All your work is appreciated. Hopefully they'll stop releasing patches every five ******* minutes.

mithalas

Reaction score
The game is V1.0.36.0,but the V1.0.36.0 Trainer some options doesn't work...
For example:F5 the Inf Talent/Stat/Ability Points can active BUT no effects.

WhaatAGuy

Reaction score
I had 1.0.37 and the trainer that went along with it. When I activated the Super XP in the trainer, it knocked my characters down from level 5 to 3. Then the infinite stat points refused to work, and when I tried to use a real stat point, it disappeared. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game is V1.0.36.0,but the V1.0.36.0 Trainer some options doesn't work...
For example:F5 the Inf Talent/Stat/Ability Points can active BUT no effects.
You need at least 1 point , I suggest using exp cheat then the points cheat.

ICCanada

Reaction score
As MAF has already pointed out, he already updated the trainer twice today with versions 0.36 & 0.37. It'll likely be at least a couple of days before we see a 0.40 update.

kain30

Donor
Reaction score
and now it updates to version 1.0.41.0 it never ends LOL. anybody knows where i can find the changelog? :)

ICCanada

Reaction score
and now it updates to version 1.0.41.0 it never ends LOL. anybody knows where i can find the changelog? :)

This is exactly why I suggested turning off auto-updates, as the way that Larian is going, there's no way MAF is going to be able to keep up (Still hoping for at least an 0.40 trainer though). I expect it to keep going this way for some time. As for a changelog, I assume you should be able to find one on Larian's forums, located here: http://www.larian.com/forums/

O-Dog

Reaction score
Auto-update is off for me too, now. Any chance of just one more, MAF? When you've got time, like.

greyspammer

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun!

I would first like to thank you for your hard work and making it available for free for all us! So: Thank you very much!

I little question: Would it be possible to change the trainer's keybindings with some future update? I happen to activate cheats I don't want to every time I quicksave (F6) because I forgot the trainer was active. If the trainer used keys not used in the game, that would not happen. Like maybe a using a modifier (e.g. Shift+F1 instead of F1). Or perhaps the numlock keys. Just asking...

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun!

I would first like to thank you for your hard work and making it available for free for all us! So: Thank you very much!

I little question: Would it be possible to change the trainer's keybindings with some future update? I happen to activate cheats I don't want to every time I quicksave (F6) because I forgot the trainer was active. If the trainer used keys not used in the game, that would not happen. Like maybe a using a modifier (e.g. Shift+F1 instead of F1). Or perhaps the numlock keys. Just asking...

You can change the quick-save key in Options Control. So no need for it to be altered for the Trainer.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
I had 1.0.37 and the trainer that went along with it. When I activated the Super XP in the trainer, it knocked my characters down from level 5 to 3. Then the infinite stat points refused to work, and when I tried to use a real stat point, it disappeared. :(

Yeah, the trainer 'sets' the XP at 9999 opposed to simply giving 9999 xp at every activation or similar system. It is better than the bugged level 144 it was in earlier releases as the game reset you level in that case and killed those characters.

greyspammer

Reaction score
You can change the quick-save key in Options Control. So no need for it to be altered for the Trainer.

Thanks. I know that, but it doesn't really solve my problem. I have become very accustomed to having quick-save on F6. I hit it automatically without a second thought. Sure, I could change the keybinding in the game. But then I'd still hit F6 and get the unwanted cheat. The only difference would be that I would not get the quick-save I originally wanted. :oops:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will be making a trainer for V0.41 so lock your games on it , I wont update the trainer if the game updates again for a week because this is just a waste of time .