Trainer Search

MeepMoop

Reaction score
Thought id first time register to say thanks for this, was 'stuck' in divinity at about 16 hours in due to a couple of stupid choices and forget-to-save-befores , so was able to pass section thanks to you:D

Realised i have also used your trainers for past games before too and not realised : great work, its nice (and rare) to see trainers that arent 'pretend' (e.g its +10 with +1 availible unless you pay)...

Wondering if your planning to add feature for smaller amount of things like talent/skill points? id be tempted to give myself a couple of points to mess around with, but dont really need 99 points:p

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
v1.0.66.0 is out now while most of the trainer still works, Im getting two wierd bugs, first the mega-XP one causes me to go to lv144 but if i spend any points, all my points reset to their base level and the 77 odd skill points I got given, vanish and cant be re-used with the trainer, second now when i try to run the trainer it brings me to this website for some reason, even if my internet browser is off...

Professor

Reaction score
Update v1.0.67
11 июля - lar
Hi everybody!

Some fixes weren't ready in time for yesterday's update but they are ready now:

- Fixed issue where some game sessions could crash when playing in the Black Cove
- Fixed issue with missing sounds
- Region swapping while sneaking will no longer crash the client
- Fixed crash when the game didn't find a sound device
- Fixed issue when saving during the start of a combat

Please, don't forget to check the integrity of your game cache whenever an update is released.

To do so: right click on Divinity:Original sin in your library, select properties, click on local files and then click on "verify integrity of game cache".

Next week btw we'll be bringing you extra AI personalities together with a number of improvements based on your feedback.

Have fun!

dezzter

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun any chance you can do 1.0.53? CENSORED released an update for those who are too cheap or too poor to buy the game.

machine4578

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun any chance you can do 1.0.53? CENSORED released an update for those who are too cheap or too poor to buy the game.
why ask for "special" trainer when you can just update your game?

dezzter

Reaction score
Machine did you read the post. Its not the steam version and can't just update the game... But scrolling up I see most of the stuff works with 1.0.51 trainer and I can just use CE for stat/skill/talent points. So MrAntiFun please have a look at it and if you don't feel up to it you can put in the notes of post 1.0.51 works with 1.0.53 mostly, since apparently it works with the exception of the stat etc points but for that just find my earlier post that guides on using CE for those points and say USE THIS IF THAT FUNCTION HAS ISSUES

Last edited:

machine4578

Reaction score
Machine did you read the post. Its not the steam version and can't just update the game...
yes i read your post!! and yes you can update your "free" version.. there are updates posted on certain sites that will fully update your game to v1.0.67.0!

Deprozaqu

Reaction score
I really don't get that turning my NO Updates button back on WTF is the point of turning it off if the ***** asses turn the shit back on forcing your updates , MrAntifun i feel for you man I would just give up on this game for a few weeks lol
no point to keep making a new trainer every time they force a patch
BTW trainer 1.0.51.0 seems to still work with game ver 1.0.67.0

deveielfdsg

Reaction score
I opened up trainer and to my disappointment there was no MONEY hack? Please can you add a money hack i don even want to use the rest of the trainer its too OP but i just want money :(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I opened up trainer and to my disappointment there was no MONEY hack? Please can you add a money hack i don even want to use the rest of the trainer its too OP but i just want money :(

are you sure?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Items cheat includes money since money is an item in this game.

vegimata

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun,

Thanks for the great trainer. Can I request a a change in movement speed? So that when the characters are moving around town, they would move faster. Or making the buff not expiring like wildfire

Last edited:

Gilren

Reaction score
I believe the latest version is V1.0.57.0 I'm hoping for an updated trainer since I just ended up with the game and the older trainers don't work for me.

noise4

Reaction score

turn on infinite items. sell it. done.