Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I tested the trainer on 1.0.67 and it worked fine ! , Please guys test the latest trainer first before wasting my time , I got other stuff to do :( .

deveielfdsg

Reaction score
Yeah you are right thanks for that! :) really nice everything works with latest update!

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, just leave MAF to have some quality time with his family and friends. Let him do what is necessary on the update of trainers. The DOS 1.0.51 working fine with the latest 1.0.67 released. All options are working without problem.

Remember, MAF is doing all this for free as I believes, he is a gamer himself just like all of us.

EinSpielerDerEsLeichtMag

Reaction score
1. Be sure you have the LATEST Trainer version, (there are final and beta releases)
2. Test it with your game, dont think ahh this is version 1.1 my game is 1.3 that doesnt fit.. thats wrong.
3. Play! As Long the Trainer works! :p
4. IF it stops to work. come back to this uber Forum and make a nice Trainer request.

Myrothe

Reaction score
I have updated to 1.0.56.0 as well as 1.0.63.0 and no matter which trainer I can't get the unlimited stat points to work, which is actually the only thing I was wanting (I stupidly applied some stat points in the beginning of the game that i would like to fix or at least balance out). Every time I hit f4 it just switches characters. In fact the only ones I seem to be able to get working are unlimited items and unlimited action points. Am I doing something wrong?

Natsume1234

Reaction score
i don't think you are doing anything wrong.
I can't get unlimited stats points working as well
All other functions are good, just stats points

mrc009

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First time for me using a Trainer and i can't find a .txt or guide to use it properly. So, it works... but how do i use it to add a pair of ability points without adding tons of exp?

I'm talking about "F3" function. I've taken the lone wolf talent at lvl 3, and i'd like to add the missing ability points i've missed. Can't really figure it out!

Btw great work with this! is amazing! I'll surely make a donation if things work smoothly!

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

First time for me using a Trainer and i can't find a .txt or guide to use it properly. So, it works... but how do i use it to add a pair of ability points without adding tons of exp?

I'm talking about "F3" function. I've taken the lone wolf talent at lvl 3, and i'd like to add the missing ability points i've missed. Can't really figure it out!

Btw great work with this! is amazing! I'll surely make a donation if things work smoothly!

i think its set together on the F3 button, unless your not using a steam version i could suggest you to get the previous version of the trainers, if you're using steam, F3 is all it has for ability points. hope that helps

mrc009

Reaction score
Oh, i'm playing through steam. It means i have to accept the 99x ability points and talents right?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Oh, i'm playing through steam. It means i have to accept the 99x ability points and talents right?
yeap, cause there were quite a number of users that requested it to be together less buttons to push = more options. =)

mrc009

Reaction score
Oh, ok. I'll try the previous versions if they had a "add single point" button :))

Can you please tell me which one had that feature?

vegimata

Reaction score
I have updated to 1.0.56.0 as well as 1.0.63.0 and no matter which trainer I can't get the unlimited stat points to work, which is actually the only thing I was wanting (I stupidly applied some stat points in the beginning of the game that i would like to fix or at least balance out). Every time I hit f4 it just switches characters. In fact the only ones I seem to be able to get working are unlimited items and unlimited action points. Am I doing something wrong?

I think you need to level up first and spend a stat point first and applying it before the changes appear.

jb13005

Reaction score
hello, and thanks for your amazing work ;)

The last trainer works with v1.0.53 ??

thanks

Flasheno07

Reaction score
why can't i put a check on any of the cheats?
is it because the trainer version doesn't work with current game version ?

Raysmith9955

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, thank you for the trainer. I truly appreciate your effort for creating such amazing trainers for the community. Again, thank you. ^^