Trainer Search

Jasiniok

Reaction score
Yeah, but most people want is the easy way. It's quite a hassle searching for every value for every resource.
Let me help you, so there're 4 basic resources in domina, so let's see:
1. Open Cheat Engine
2. Attach the processes and other things.
3. Pause the game.
4. Search the value 1:1[meaning 800 in-game is 800 in CE] of a resource.
5. Add some other scan tabs (CTRL+T/or File > Add Scan Tab), and repeat step 4 for the other 3 resources.
6. Proceed a day in the game, Search for the new values in CE and edit them, easy?

RusGay

Reaction score
This trainer is ******, upload a new one please

nukcis

Reaction score
Pls update for v.1.0.29.

Last edited:

Pex

Reaction score
Yeah we need update :/
Pretty pretty please

AdamDwarf

Reaction score
Actually since there is an update for the game seemingly every day, it might be better to wait until the game stabilises.

huldu

Reaction score
While it is easy to cheat using cheat engine to a certain degree it's very time consuming. It all comes down to how good you are. For example I have no idea how you would even freeze *every* one of your own units health. I'd have to pick them one by one manually. I'm sure there is some logic in the range of your units health which far more experienced cheat engine users would know of. It's just like someone pointed out, while you can have fun editing by yourself it's easier to just download a trainer that does everything.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi mr antifun..i tested the trainer..looks it sometime work n sometimes not as my fighter died when fight,,so unlimited god ..not working properly...please adm can..u check of it..thanks