Would you like to have a ts3 server for the forums?

• Yes, I would love to use this on a daily basis

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no (if so please share below why not)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

keiler05

Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun. I was thinking and maybe you've had this idea prior to this post. Would you be interested in making like a monthly donation goal that everyone can see? Maybe that way more people would be inclined in donating. I know you've said that you don't do this to make a profit, and I'm not asking you to, just simply round up the number of expenses that you use monthly for running website/buying games etc and post it on here. Like how they do on kick starter type of thing.

I don't think it could hurt, I hope you like my idea and perhaps you can implement it. I just saw and commented on a suggestion to have a dedicated ts3 or mumble server (I prefer ts3). Someone on there said he could provide one, I can help manage as I have SA experience for many years in servers I've been in. A donation goal could be added to include the server also, if a lot of people are interested.

A ts3 server could enhance the customer support if someone has a question/trouble with trainer you or one of your fellow admins can help people out on there.

Anyways, let me know what you think. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Keiler05