Trainer Search

m.lloyd

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct section for this so feel free to move it.

Basically I have been using MAF trainers for several years and they've been great. So firstly I'd like to make a donation since I haven't in the past. I don't really use Paypal, But I can pay in crypto currency (bitcoin etc). Is this possible?

Secondly, to the admins/coders/trainer makers, would you be able/willing to create custom/personal trainers for a small donation in return (free each one). I wouldn't mind as some trainers do not have features I'd like, or no decent trainers available for said game. I am absolutely rubbish at doing this myself. I could use/test these myself and if they're good you could even add them to the public trainers for the community to use in the future.

Anyway, glad to finally have actually joined and to become a part of the community.

M

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score
MrAntifun was wondering how to stop my monthly donation of 5 dollars due to me having to pay for the wemods trainer... Cannot understand why you are no longer making this trainers... Let me know

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
MrAntifun was wondering how to stop my monthly donation of 5 dollars due to me having to pay for the wemods trainer... Cannot understand why you are no longer making this trainers... Let me know
All trainer and cheats in WeMod are free to use. If you are not Pro you will need to activate them using hotkeys.

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score
All trainer and cheats in WeMod are free to use. If you are not Pro you will need to activate them using hotkeys.

The trainer when I tried to activate said I needed pro to run 7,08 cents times twelve or 9:99 a month free ….ah no not that I can see I tried with GTA 5 and only could use one option Free were ?????????????????

Now when I download MrAntifun they work no money but the 5 dollars I give per month now after giving him donations was under the impression he was doing them still today... I would have never donated per month if i knew he was going to WeMod which no offence only have the options are
there...

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
The trainer when I tried to activate said I needed pro to run 7,08 cents times twelve or 9:99 a month free ….ah no not that I can see I tried with GTA 5 and only could use one option Free were ?????????????????

Now when I download MrAntifun they work no money but the 5 dollars I give per month now after giving him donations was under the impression he was doing them still today... I would have never donated per month if i knew he was going to WeMod which no offence only have the options are
there...
You need to use the hotkeys listed next to the cheats.

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score

there...

Tried again only two options allowed out of many Mr Antifun was the best trainers made now we are stuck with this wemod nonsense Oh well Cheat happens has good trainers Hope you or MrAntifun can show me were to stop payment i am donating to a guy or girl who no longer makes trainers ..

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried again only two options allowed out of many Mr Antifun was the best trainers made now we are stuck with this wemod nonsense Oh well Cheat happens has good trainers Hope you or MrAntifun can show me were to stop payment i am donating to a guy or girl who no longer makes trainers ..
What do you mean only two options allowed? All cheats are free to use in WeMod. If they are automatically toggling off then the trainer needs to be updated.

JimCracksCorn

Reaction score
What do you mean only two options allowed? All cheats are free to use in WeMod. If they are automatically toggling off then the trainer needs to be updated.
Its keeps telling me to upgrade nothing is free for what I see but will try again tonight