Trainer Search

Jasco2k

Reaction score
Also requesting vulkan trainer. I bought this game pc JUST to use your cheat!!

--Edit-- I found that if you play with the open GL 4.5 the trainer works. Would still like to play Vulkan version to see difference but the trainer worked. About a 10 sec delay before the trainer keys work, and the game must be running first.

Last edited:

Darren.T

Reaction score
I can't get the cheat to work anymore . It finds the game when it loads up then it says game is off?

TomNook74

Reaction score
Also requesting vulkan trainer. I bought this game pc JUST to use your cheat!!

--Edit-- I found that if you play with the open GL 4.5 the trainer works. Would still like to play Vulkan version to see difference but the trainer worked. About a 10 sec delay before the trainer keys work, and the game must be running first.

AMD cards use GL 4.3 on this game so not a lot of use really :(

Goshtic

Reaction score
I can't get the cheat to work anymore . It finds the game when it loads up then it says game is off?
That's because you're on Vulkan API, which loads a separate exe; DOOMx64vk. This trainer is looking for DOOMx64.exe

yapchagi

Donor
Reaction score
That's because you're on Vulkan API, which loads a separate exe; DOOMx64vk. This trainer is looking for DOOMx64.exe

Yes, we know that...that's why we're all asking for the trainer to work with Vulkan now.

Godrage25

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun i've got a problem with the trainer... it doesn't work with my game..
But it's weird because it worked with the demo..
Now I can only activate the Ammo
Thx a lot for your work !!

EDIT : I use openGL

amenpray

Reaction score
i think mrantifun cant make trainers for vulkan, vulkan is something else, i cant even use fraps or any game recording software on vulkan

lil-fella

Reaction score
aint the game been updated already to DOOM 1.04 or maybe 1.05

Last edited:

yapchagi

Donor
Reaction score
i think mrantifun cant make trainers for vulkan, vulkan is something else, i cant even use fraps or any game recording software on vulkan

The trainer for Vulkan version is already available from other party. Mrantifun is probably not going to update this trainer to support Vulkan.