Trainer Search

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Hi guys !

I'm trying to use the trainer for Inquisition in V1.00 + 13 but it doesn't work for me, I can't even activate it, I just have a "ding" sound from Windows and nothing else ! Help ? :(

I'm on Windows 8 64bits.

The trainer :

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
maybe is for this : Dragon Age Inquisition V1.08 Trainer +15 you have an old trainer and it does not work anymore is normal but maybe you can wait untill tomorrow or few days for the possible new trainer and the reason is simple : the update and the "the descent dlc"

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your answers.

I know that I use an old version of the trainer, but I have Dragon in v1.00.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
did you try this one - Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 Trainer +13 B / Fixed Exp Cheat for party ???? First turn of antivirus it may be blocking it as they often see trainers as false positives. Also try the others in order one might work as maybe your on a different version than you think Hope this helps and solves your problem.

Dodododododo

Reaction score
@ Ronhis

Hi, I just tried those solutions, the B version of the trainer, desactivate antivirus and firewall (just in case) but that didn't work either.

Still that "ding" sound who's actually driving me mad ! o_O

I don't understand what is wrong... Is there a way In Game to see in what version i currently am ? Cause I just check with windows...

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@ Ronhis

Hi, I just tried those solutions, the B version of the trainer, desactivate antivirus and firewall (just in case) but that didn't work either.

Still that "ding" sound who's actually driving me mad ! o_O

I don't understand what is wrong... Is there a way In Game to see in what version i currently am ? Cause I just check with windows...
It usually tells you what version your on in one of the screens at the start in the corner or you can right click the desktop shortcut and click open location at the bottom and then check in the properties of the start exe that your shortcut takes you to and it will tell you the version. Once you have that get the one that matches and should be good to go. I used this trainer so I know it works.

Dodododododo

Reaction score
Hi, I finally managed to have the latest version of the game and the trainer is working except for the "set power/inqui/influ/money" but I was wondering where are the best weapons/armors shops to buy good stuff in the game ? And if possible, accessible early in the game cause I just started over to explore all stories possibilites. Or any other way to get good equipments easily not that I'm playing just for fun !

AnyonesShadow

Super Donor
Reaction score
New Event, I will create new tab if needed. I have loaded the 1.09 +15. The program will activate now so Thanks to MrAntiFun for the fix. However, Not all the functions work for me. the following are the functions in question. Inf Health Potions, Inf Weight, Max Crafting Items , and Super Damage. I hope this helps for any bugs that may be experienced by others

Last edited:

AnyonesShadow

Super Donor
Reaction score
New Event, I will create new tab if needed. I have loaded the 1.09 +15. The program will activate now so Thanks to MrAntiFun for the fix. However, Not all the functions work for me. the following are the functions in question. Inf Health Potions, Inf Weight, Max Crafting Items , and Super Damage. I hope this helps for any bugs that may be experienced by others

I have found a work around for anyone else having this or a similar issue. I will however avoid posting it unless you all need it. Feel free to send me a message for the work around.