Trainer Search

Gorthan

Reaction score
To me with the GOTY 1.0.0.12 no versions works.. please can you check?@mrantifun Previously yours was the best!

wolfzxa

Reaction score
hey there people, can somebody help me? i cant use the trainer and i am running it as admin

Starkiller

Reaction score
Could any donor be please so nice to request an update for this trainer? MAF would probably update it then or at least put it on higher priority.

Ty

Jonh Park

Reaction score
I think I know what the problem is was reading through all the comments about not this trainer not working but it has to do with the fact that some people are playing the game on a steam api which is different from the origin one... dunno its a guess... but since it aint working for me imma head out PEACE!

Starkiller

Reaction score
I think I know what the problem is was reading through all the comments about not this trainer not working but it has to do with the fact that some people are playing the game on a steam api which is different from the origin one... dunno its a guess... but since it aint working for me imma head out PEACE!
just so you'll know this game isn't on steam... Even Dragon Age 2 isn't on steam, only Dragon Age Origins is on steam.

Jonh Park

Reaction score
Oops my bad no clue what I was talking about... thinking of a different game XD
real sorry >.<
bros cant seem to figure why it wont work
maybe its cause the people who repacked the torrented version did something different?
mmmhh?
Not supporting torrenting just wanted to try and game out first before I bringing my wallet out XD

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
I find it strange that so many people have problems. I am using the latest trainer and there are no issues for me. Do keep in mind when you use a trainer that you:
1. Make sure your antivirus/firewall has gotten permission to use the trainer
2. You use the trainer with Administrator rights
3. The game has to be started first in order to let the trainer find the game by binary code
4. Sometimes you have to try a button a few times before it (keeps) working (my keyboard sometimes glitches and thinks I pushed a button twice instead of once, so the cheat is automatically turned off again)

Note: I always continue a game and first go to M(aps) and than use my cheats. This way I can't accidentally save or reload a game.

Ps. I hope this helps some of you.
Pps. I am using the newest Origin version of the game, I have everything updated and I got the newest trainer from MAF.

Note: Again MAF. Great job and no complaints from this side~!

Starkiller

Reaction score
Yes, the trainer it works for Origin's Version on the game
It might works if you have older version but if you have on origin like i do then i'm pretty sure it auto updated to the latest version & trainer no longer works, some options might still work but the ones i need most like god mode, inf mana, etc most important for gameplay don't work anymore.

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
It might works if you have older version but if you have on origin like i do then i'm pretty sure it auto updated to the latest version & trainer no longer works, some options might still work but the ones i need most like god mode, inf mana, etc most important for gameplay don't work anymore.
As said before. I have all the content updated and used the latest versions. It does work with me. See my previous post for all options and try it again. If not, I suggest trying to add the trainer to the accepted/trusted section of your protection software.

Gorthan

Reaction score
I can assure you that I do everything right. Not only I can tell you that my health is 172 points (should be 600 or more at level 27). So I know what I'm talking about. The problem that probably not all versions are equal. And we're probably all goty version (I assume).

PS: i have the origin version

Starkiller

Reaction score
As said before. I have all the content updated and used the latest versions. It does work with me. See my previous post for all options and try it again. If not, I suggest trying to add the trainer to the accepted/trusted section of your protection software.
i been using trainers for to long to even remember, so trust me when i say i know how to use them, i found another trainer that works with my DAI so i'm happy, but fyi i have DAI GOTY which might be different version then normal DAI with all add-on's, either way i'm glad it at least works for you :)

ShadowWulfe

Reaction score
So far this one works with HP and MP. Have yet to try any of the other options. I'm playing mage and am frustrated how they seriously nerfed it, and really need any edge I can get. Have yet to try ability points simply because even if I maxed them out I wouldn't be able to get the notification out of my face (DAI has a serious problem with HUD notifications that never leave).

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun : It might be true that the GOTY edition is slightly different and is registered under another binary ID. Might I suggest you try to find out if there is a difference, so you can help all versions of the game? Thanks for the hard work you have been doing lately, keep it up, but remember to take some self-time as well and relax enough to be able to keep it up at all. Lots of hugs and positiveness anyhow =)

Dovah

Reaction score
the F1 active trainer dont work so i cant use the trainer pls help