Trainer Search

Mrwest16

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed a number of times but there are way too many pages of thread to explore to find that information but, crafting---when I max it all out, the items appear at 99 in my inventory, right? But when I want to craft an item at one of the Reqisotion tables when I'm on a land, most of the items are faded out with the red tint and unusable. It SAYS 99, but it thinks I don't have the item in question. I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I just needed some direction to get there.

dalilo

Reaction score
very nice trainer :) i love it :D , but can you add infinite stacks for isabella plz, it would be perfect. Thank's!

hecker001

Reaction score
thanks arteze001 working with v1.0.0.11 with trainer 1.10, run as administrator will work 100%

actually from my research DAI ver 1.0.0.11 are 1.12, so can also get trainer for 1.12 bug mostly crash

Last edited:

Ascocrist

Reaction score
Hey there! First things first: thanks for your work, I love your trainers man.
Quick question about which version I should choose: my installerdata.xml says i have version 1.0.0.11, so I assumed it'll work with 1.00. However it does not. Any ideas?

maranbuia

Reaction score
good afternoon mrantifun, I'm a problem downloaded dragon age inquisition cpy ******* v 1.0 and 1.0 trainer is not working, what do I do? (Not yet know how to write in English, I used tradurtor :))

alllll

Reaction score
please i cant activate it feezes and goes back to normal but no activation please i got DA:I Deluxe Edition V1.00 and i cant activate none of your trainers

GarbageMaster

Reaction score
I have the 1.0.0.0 version, tried both A & B trainers, and the only thing working is infinite potions. Even rebinding the keys, every key gets a windows "ding" including activate trainer. Yet activating potions gets "cheat activated". Am I doing something wrong?

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the Hot keys from the F1-f12 to like the number pad or something.. i see some of the trainers have ways to do that . this one is kinda old so may not be able to.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the trainer still works with the game of the year edition?

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
im using the game of the year edition, trying out the latest trainer B and i can not, get it to work..

valvertyy

Reaction score
Inf Health, Ability, Gold is not working.
Set Power, Inquisition, Influence, Gold are not working
The only work is Inf HP Potion, Cooldown and super damage
please help

RaizuAQ

Reaction score
MrAntiFun can u update trainers for version 1.00 only HP potions, Cooldowns works :<