Trainer Search

matthew0217

Reaction score
Im using 1.11 version. cant get the Set Power Inquisition Influence and money to work. even with inf health. my hp goes down. but the inf health is alright. and activate trainer does not turn red. only hearing the sounds. please help

thetruthismurky

Reaction score
when I try to use the keys for the trainer it just plays a sound but isn't activating, I think the F keys are windos bound, anyone know a fix?

silumankinnara

Reaction score
the latest one work well with both my Origin's Dragon Age Inquisition & Dragon Age Inquisition Game of The Year Edition

Bleek

Reaction score
Yeah i use origins and it works for me.

Is there any chance of getting high damage or additional gold to work in Multiplayer

Last edited:

lippincott

Reaction score
Not working for me I've downloaded almost all the trainers here. Trainer shows game is on but never works

munchy

Reaction score
Newest game version, Origin. Latest trainer? Works fine.
Once you press F1, wait for the trainer to indicate being active. It might take a minute or two. During this time, the trainer stops responding. Do not disturb it. It will eventually activate.

Returning to the game after many years and still repeating the mistake of obtaining way too many research items to be safely turned in... People never change. Looking for potential new solutions just revealed even more complaints of it happening. This is hardly the trainer's fault, although it would be a good idea to add a warning. Consider this it.
Since selling research items is no longer possible, for a good reason too, it's still quite annoying that the developers disallowed research item destruction. So, once you end up with several stacks of x99 research items, either reload a save in which they haven't existed or make peace with the fact that interacting with the research table will crash your game.

julinhojf

Reaction score
Im using 1.11 version. cant get the Set Power Inquisition Influence and money to work. even with inf health. my hp goes down. but the inf health is alright. and activate trainer does not turn red. only hearing the sounds. please help
For Power and Inquisition Points, make sure you have more than 1 point at least. Then open Character Record, then Attribute, then close it. After that you can set power and inquisition.

JJ Olivier

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I have downloaded the v1.0 and v1.01 (I have v1.0011). The trainer opens, but nothing happens when I press F1. No sound, nothing. I have tried to run the trainer as administrator, but that did not do anything. Perhaps someone has an idea as to a solution. And for what it's worth, I run Windows 10 64 bit. A little idiot when it comes to tech, so please talk slowly......

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I have downloaded the v1.0 and v1.01 (I have v1.0011). The trainer opens, but nothing happens when I press F1. No sound, nothing. I have tried to run the trainer as administrator, but that did not do anything. Perhaps someone has an idea as to a solution. And for what it's worth, I run Windows 10 64 bit. A little idiot when it comes to tech, so please talk slowly......

First off, you're using the wrong version of the trainer. v.0011 of the game should correspond to v1.10 of the trainer, however please also note that bootleg copies of the game tend not to work well with MAF trainers. If you're using the Origin updater, your game should work with the most up-to-date versions of the trainer.

Other troubleshooting tips:
  • Temporarily suspend your virus protector before downloading the trainer.
  • Make sure you've added the trainer file to your virus shield's exception list before running the trainer for the first time (consult your virus program's help files if you don't know how to do this).
  • Try running both the game and trainer files as administrator.

odragon33o

Reaction score
Trainers are rocking as always until newest patch v. 1.12 released for DAI. can you please add trainer for version?