Trainer Search

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
It seems that with infinite health active, I only do 1 damage. No clue why.

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add a cheat for all the armor and weapon crafting blueprints and stuff like that?

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Hey y,allready navigated through your previous War of Mine for this game and others,helpfull enuf,anyways,cant get the perks up with the second trainer everything else works fine perks wont work,now i allready proposed if cause for this could be the fact that i dont allready have perk points as Mr did in the video tho he only stated to open the character record etc etc...a couple other guys mentioned same dealio but didnt share any info to shed some light to the mistery

Try reading the last line on the post where the trainer download is (reproduced below).

• Please backup your game save just incase .
  • For money to work you must have at least 100 money then pick up more money or buy something then you can set money or get the inf.money effect
  • For weight to work you must buy an item then save the current game after you set max weight then load it
  • For max crafting items you simple start a fight and finish it , After that when you either teleport or save and load the game you will see the crafting items maxed up to the limit
  • For Power and Inquisition Points , First open Characater Record then Attribute Then close it , After that you can set power and inquisition
  • for ability points to work you must have at least 1 point then use it and the points wont go down

giannis

Reaction score
Try reading the last line on the post where the trainer download is (reproduced below).
Dont create more consufion please qalan,before you rush to ''help'' make sure the kind your giving is needed no one said anything about ability points i said having 1 point in inqui perks might help the trainer find the value and mod it,JSkidds2294 i think that would save me and a couple other dudes alot of trouble since thats why i need the perks too so ican get the crafting materials and do some experimenting

brunosarti

Reaction score
Yeah, im have the same problem with controller and cooldown, but the rest is working.

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Dont create more consufion please qalan,before you rush to ''help'' make sure the kind your giving is needed no one said anything about ability points i said having 1 point in inqui perks might help the trainer find the value and mod it,JSkidds2294 i think that would save me and a couple other dudes alot of trouble since thats why i need the perks too so ican get the crafting materials and do some experimenting
You didn't say "inqui perks" in your OP, you just said "perks" - which could have meant any of several fields...

wolf1030

Reaction score
It seems that the MasterWork crafting items are not effected by the max crafting option. Dragon's Tooth is one of them, you get it after beating a dragon. The other crafting items from a dragon are affected. Would you like my save file Mr.AF?

giannis

Reaction score
You wanna keep doing this do so with someone else's posts quoted,im trying to help by suggesting or giving new ideas not raise my posts number,if you havent played the game or looking to troll then yes perks can mean dog food too,then again i didnt say ''ability points'' either but look where that got me...

JSkidds2294

Reaction score
Another request. Could you add in a increase movement speed cheat if possible?

cloudaven

Reaction score
k tested in coop and life, mana, and potions work perfect, ability reset doesnt work, and money, crafting, exp dont work either in coop

also can you figure out a way to mod equipment or add attack please

and i donated to you also,
my email justenvanzant

Appletoast

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add the option to increase the character's level by one? Meaning pressing a key and seeing the character level up with skill points and everything.

vrocsone

Reaction score
When setting the max weight am I supposed to here the windows ding sound bite? In the video it's a horn sound...I tried doing it both the way MrAntiFun did it in the video and the way he described on how to do it and it's not working for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

realnobody

Reaction score
When setting the max weight am I supposed to here the windows ding sound bite? In the video it's a horn sound...I tried doing it both the way MrAntiFun did it in the video and the way he described on how to do it and it's not working for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

Next time try reading other posts here ... You need to have Inquisition perks that add inventory space ... dont know if you need just one perk to make it work or all of them ... when I got all of them it worked for me when I did everything MAF did in video and it is probably supposed to do just ding sound as it did to me too

SanderJK

Reaction score
I think Glannis may have hit the same bug I have hit, somehow my influence meter is gone.
It still shows up when I gain Influence, but it is no longer in the UI (It would show on the right on the options screen, where Power is on the left).
I did use an earlier version of the trainer because I didn't like interacting with the game economy much, so much grey stuff to sort through for no benefit.

Important to note is that this bug is not tied to my savegames: It happens on every save, including those I made before I used the trainer, and even the one where I was right before the war room about to spend my first point. That point is also gone.

I noted that I can still add perk points with the trainer, use them and spend them. But because I'm not at all sure if the game uses influence for anything else I'm going to reinstall the game completely (verify did nothing), and see if I can get it back.

giannis

Reaction score
Next time try reading other posts here ... You need to have Inquisition perks that add inventory space ... dont know if you need just one perk to make it work or all of them ... when I got all of them it worked for me when I did everything MAF did in video and it is probably supposed to do just ding sound as it did to me too

Indeed and as was mentioned even 1 of em makes the diff!

giannis

Reaction score
I think Glannis may have hit the same bug I have hit, somehow my influence meter is gone.
It still shows up when I gain Influence, but it is no longer in the UI (It would show on the right on the options screen, where Power is on the left).
I did use an earlier version of the trainer because I didn't like interacting with the game economy much, so much grey stuff to sort through for no benefit.

Important to note is that this bug is not tied to my savegames: It happens on every save, including those I made before I used the trainer, and even the one where I was right before the war room about to spend my first point. That point is also gone.

I noted that I can still add perk points with the trainer, use them and spend them. But because I'm not at all sure if the game uses influence for anything else I'm going to reinstall the game completely (verify did nothing), and see if I can get it back.

Had same problem but the bar was untouched,it did affect all my saves until i deleted the saves since the old trainer had an issue with the crafting materials etc etc..i only did a content verify from origin and thats that and i t wasnt even needed just delete your save file and start anew unless you want the same save which kinda hurts :(
Thanks for trying to help tho much app/ed!

SanderJK

Reaction score
Had same problem but the bar was untouched,it did affect all my saves until i deleted the saves since the old trainer had an issue with the crafting materials etc etc..i only did a content verify from origin and thats that and i t wasnt even needed just delete your save file and start anew unless you want the same save which kinda hurts :(
Thanks for trying to help tho much app/ed!

I'm 13 hours in, that would be pretty annoying :(

Where are the saves located in case I do need to delete them?

giannis

Reaction score
I'm 13 hours in, that would be pretty annoying :(

Where are the saves located in case I do need to delete them?

Im going to describe this for my W 8.1 O.S if you need any help ofc ill respond asap,go to documents then bioware folder there should be 2 subfolders 1 of em is saves,i should mention again im using a legit copy purchased digitally through origin launcher,dont want to offend anyone just to make sure i dont cause any worst damage in any way due to miss info!