Trainer Search

realnobody

Reaction score
seriously guys ... what do you need EXP cheat for anyway ... that EXP cheat that is in the first +13 trainer is good enough it levels you quite fast from those quests and so but not that fast so you have like max level after killing few mobs ... MAF couldnt you rather look into those crafting materials please ?

Anyway I really appreciate what you are doing for us MAF so thank you very much for your trainers

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone has problem with the weight cheat i can't seems to get that cheat working... :(

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE DAMAGE BUG IS. I assume everyone with the damage bug is a warrior with the REAVER specialization, with BLOOD FRENZY passive unlocked. I think the infinite health locks the health bar past it's maximum health, so this ability that scales damage UP by percentage less than max health, I assume scales damage DOWN by percentage more than max health too, meaning as a REAVER do NOT use BLOOD FRENZY.

Jocke9

Reaction score
5. Mega XP dont work for me! Whats the Problem? Anyone can help me??

realnobody

Reaction score
lol people learn to read ... There is already many answers how to make work the Weight cheat and how Mega XP works

JooseyBby

Reaction score
No problem with damage here when using infinite HP. No idea why everyone else is experiencing it. I've been using the trainer since it was only the +8 version.

Wtd03

Reaction score
Can we get a list of quests that the trainer breaks if it is enabled?

Ill start

1.Grey Wardens on storm coast. You cant ping the documents to finish the quest
2. Red Jenny in Val Royeaux. You cant ping the red bags
3. Vault at Vallumme in the Hinterlands. Cant turn the cogwheels and the option is never shown to do so. If you place the cogwheels while the trainer is enabled you can ONLY complete this quest with an earlier save before vallumme. Once they are placed you are SOL
4. Champions of the Just. When the templars are trying to destroy the barrier in the great hall, the barrier will only go halfway then stop. Enemies continue to come out of the barrier rift but you cannot complete that quest unless you have an earlier save before that part and DO NOT use the trainer

realnobody

Reaction score
Can we get a list of quests that the trainer breaks if it is enabled?

Ill start

1.Grey Wardens on storm coast. You cant ping the documents to finish the quest
2. Red Jenny in Val Royeaux. You cant ping the red bags
3. Vault at Vallumme in the Hinterlands. Cant turn the cogwheels and the option is never shown to do so. If you place the cogwheels while the trainer is enabled you can ONLY complete this quest with an earlier save before vallumme. Once they are placed you are SOL
4. Champions of the Just. When the templars are trying to destroy the barrier in the great hall, the barrier will only go halfway then stop. Enemies continue to come out of the barrier rift but you cannot complete that quest unless you have an earlier save before that part and DO NOT use the trainer

sorry to tell you but I am using the trainer and every one of these you just mentioned is working for me properly ... did you start using the second version on your game or have you started with first +8 trainer ? the first one messed some things pretty badly so that may be it ... other than that I cant see how this newer +13 trainer should break these quests

Wtd03

Reaction score
sorry to tell you but I am using the trainer and every one of these you just mentioned is working for me properly ... did you start using the second version on your game or have you started with first +8 trainer ? the first one messed some things pretty badly so that may be it ... other than that I cant see how this newer +13 trainer should break these quests
Yea the first one im using.
i thought the second one was unplayable with perks and stuff

Willdibiasi

Reaction score
Everything except Party Exp works. (MAF is fixing this. It worked in v1.0 +8) For the mean time, you can use Mega Exp for soloing only.

Just follow the instructions provided in the original post by MAF.

If I want to jump a few levels, I usually boot up the original +8 trainer and kill some mobs.

If you guys/gals would just take the time to read some simple instructions, all this bitching and moaning wouldn't be 19 pages long.

To me works good, just the xp dosent. and i dont have the version you told, could you pls send a link to us, will be helpfulll
And in time Thanks for the Trainer, the best :)

MNI1827

Reaction score
Yea the first one im using.
i thought the second one was unplayable with perks and stuff
Don't use that trainer I discovered those quest didn't work after using it the first time around. Anyways thanks MrAntiFun for the trainer works great.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
the only bug (for me) I have found (so far ) in the +13 trainer is when I go to turn in research with the trainer on i (CTD) crash to desktop, so i just turn off trainer prior to that problem solved = easy fix .

i play a elven mage on nightmare difficulty

fez969

Reaction score
instant cooldown seems to have stopped working with the new trainer....party exp works fine though. i will just stick to the old trainer myself, everything worked perfect in that one, just went solo and hunted druffalo to gain some quick xp to work around party exp not working.

thanks for the awesome trainers!

mutantrex

Reaction score
MAF,

with the new trainer Mega exp still only works when solo. I tried with a partial party, and with a full party. results are the same. only solo will give the mega exp.

Thanks.

Last edited: